AVENTADOR S ROADSTER MAKING SQUEAKY BRAKE NOISE at 900 miles?

kingrichards

Hello everyone,

So far I have exactly 900 miles on this beast,,,the brakes are making noises when i'm pulling to a stop light, of course the dealer said "It's just ceramic so it's normal"

Does anyone know a proper way to bed these brakes? Clearly dealer aren't gonna do anything about it,,help? Any expert on this?

Thank you in advance!

I've never had it an any Lambo with ceramics, would annoy me.

Try a faster run and use them a bit harder maybe 70 to 30 a few times and see if that cleans them off , would suspect they just need a bit of harder use 

3 hours ago, topjay said:

I've never had it an any Lambo with ceramics, would annoy me.

Try a faster run and use them a bit harder maybe 70 to 30 a few times and see if that cleans them off , would suspect they just need a bit of harder use 

This.

Would a can of brake-kleen around the calipers do him any good? if you fo it, dont do it at home on yor own cement or painted floors lol

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2018 at 12:05 PM, Destructo said:

This.

Would a can of brake-kleen around the calipers do him any good? if you fo it, dont do it at home on yor own cement or painted floors lol

Don't spray brake clean!!! 

Just go get them hot.  Do a few repeated high speed stops but not panic. 90-30 4/5 times in a row.  

• 3 weeks later...

Brake squeak isn't that common but can occur with the ceramics. More often than not, it's under light braking in slow speed conditions. Sometimes outside influences can lead to this. Anything from ambient temps to excessive tire dressing can be contributing factors. I would agree in trying a few, repeated "aggressive" stops in an attempt to alleviate it and go from there.