On 12/8/2018 at 3:14 PM, StoleIt said:

I got to hang out with Doug for a while at Monterey this year. I'm friends with his "protege" Hoovie from back when I lived in Kansas. Doug was super nice and super down to earth.

That said, I enjoy his reviews and Hoovie does a good job on the other end of the serious spectrum.

Yes  hoovie  . doug. Legit street cars. Harry. Make good videos   . Others out there I’m sure as well   . But as others have mentioned it’s all about making $ from clicks now  . Hoovies and Doug serve that niche, like back in the day how you cracked open a magazine at the grocery store to see and learn about a car you loved . Those are the videos they make  interesting  , informative , about the car . Go to Chris Harris or Tiff for performance  . Clarkson for entertainment  . The rest for boredom . 

Testshoot, would love to read that topic if you ever make it  . 

And IMO Tiff was my favorite reviewer. 5th gear tried to create a digital presence but Just never got there  . 

Tiff Needell is doing Lovecars channel, but he is starting to be so old that it affects his driving. Thats why he was quickly sacked from Evo mag videos.

18 hours ago, rmtn said:

Tiff Needell is doing Lovecars channel, but he is starting to be so old that it affects his driving. Thats why he was quickly sacked from Evo mag videos.

Tiff is one of my favorites, too bad he got the boot. I'll have to look up the channel. Always enjoyed his perspectives.