HP or 675LT

murcivu

When summer approaches, I would like to pick-up a Performante or 675LT for a more track focused car.  Honestly, I've been through quite a few lambos in my lifetime and would like to try something new.  Call me crazy, but I actually like the looks of the LT more than the Perf.  I just never take a liking to the design of the Huracan in the first place.  The Perf is definitely an improvement in esthetics, but still not 100% there.  Still, just hearing about how well it performs, part of me wants to give it a chance.   

I did test drove the 650s and found it too tamed and the overall sound was rather disappointing.  Is the 675 that much better?

What would you guys/gals prefer and why?    I know...very blessed to have these first world problems.  

5 hours ago, Allan-Herbie said:

I drove a 675 and it didnt do anything for me. 

720 or Perf, anything less will be disappointing.  Perf likely holds value much better.  

Knowing you're in AZ, which has better climate control?  Seriously. 

Want something raw...like the Scuderia.  Love the steering on that car and the way you feel every pebble on the road, I want that kind of connection.  Don't need to be 720s fast, but has to look good!

675 is a lot better than 650S.  Power overkill, trans is a lot better, shifts quicker and harder, little squirrelly under braking.  

I would take HP or 675LT over 720S.  If you thought 650S is tame you will also think 720S is tame, just faster and tame.  Realistically, I would take the HP, period.  Mac reliability can be a dice roll.  I sold a 675LT that ended up getting used on the track a lot and it was consistently sitting in a corner waiting to be fixed.

If you really want a track car, I would just buy a GT3 RS.