Exotic car rental Las Vegas

MHaynes772

Does anyone recommend any good exotic car rental places in Las Vegas.  Ive been looking at Royalty Exotic Cars but I know there are others. I'll be there today through Tuesday. Looking to rent the McLaren 720s and maybe a few other cars if I get some buddies to come along.  

Thanks!

1 hour ago, iBoost said:

I rented a 720s from Royalty Exotics and the experience was stellar. I’ll be doing it again in a few months 

I went by today. Both 720s’s are down in the shop. Bummer. Only other cars that interest me is the Aventador and the Dallas performance Huracán. Don’t think I wanna pay those premiums to drive. Suuuuucks was really looking forward to driving the 720!

1 hour ago, MHaynes772 said:

I went by today. Both 720s’s are down in the shop. Bummer. Only other cars that interest me is the Aventador and the Dallas performance Huracán. Don’t think I wanna pay those premiums to drive. Suuuuucks was really looking forward to driving the 720!

Bummer! Yeah the 720s blew my mind. Total beast 

Decided to go ahead and rent a Huracan.  So glad I did.  I took it up to the Hoover Dam and got to see it for the first time.  Then drove back to Vegas and picked up a friend and we drove up Mt Charleston and had lunch in the snowy mountain side. It was such an insanely fun day! You all are very lucky to get to experience such an amazing car!  Best money I've ever spent.

Side note, I couldn't believe this car had 98,000 miles!! I can't imagine what severe beating this car would take (pun intended) on the re-sale market.

IMG_0906-2.jpeg

IMG_2871.jpeg