Delivery Miles on New Huracan Performante

Jeffreestylz

Hello LP!  First time poster and long time lurker!  Just went in to do the paperwork on my newly arrived Huracan Performante!  I noticed that the odometer had 50 miles on it.  Is it normal to have this many miles on a new Lambo just delivered to the dealership?   Thanks in advance!

Can’t answer your question (I’m sure others will chime in) but congrats and enjoy for many miles (or kilometers) in the best of health!!  How about some pics?!!  Enjoy!

50 is totally normal, these are the miles/km the factory does the final testing prior to delivery...and good thing, if they didn't you might get a vehicle that wasn't ready for delivery..

Yup, completely normal. They road test the cars around the factory. Some cars can have even higher mileage if something goes wrong and they have to do another road test. 

11 hours ago, Jeffreestylz said:

Thank you all for the replies!  A sigh of relief for sure!  Pics coming soon after I take delivery.  Going to get detailed tomorrow and should be able to pic it up soon after! 

Yep... 50-70 mi and even up to 90mi is completely normal on the Huracan and Aventadors.

15 minutes ago, DoctaM3 said:

Yep... 50-70 mi and even up to 90mi is completely normal on the Huracan and Aventadors.

Thanks DoctaM3!  Big fan of your content on Youtube!  Keep up the great work!

1 hour ago, Jeffreestylz said:

Thanks DoctaM3!  Big fan of your content on Youtube!  Keep up the great work!

Thanks Jeff.

US ones must get road tested again after shipping, the Euro cars all have 23 or 27 miles on them (can’t remember which it is) which is the length of the normal Lamborghini road test at the factory before shipping. All my cars have always turned up with exactly the same mileage. 

• 3 weeks later...