Finally Got My Factory Model,,,took forever! How long did you guys waited for yours?

kingrichards

4 hours ago, RDW said:

I never got one for the Huracan or the Aventador...arrrgggg

Check with your dealer. I don't believe they did them for the Huracan clients, but an Aventador (new I presume?) I thought you should have gotten one. 

My 580 model arrived a few months after delivery, it had my name on the plaque as well which was a nice touch.

2 hours ago, Destructo said:

Check with your dealer. I don't believe they did them for the Huracan clients, but an Aventador (new I presume?) I thought you should have gotten one. 

The Huracan was new; the AV was 1 year old, but I did two deals is less than 6 months so maybe maybe I could get the AV model? gonna ask since this this has come up!

5 hours ago, RDW said:

The Huracan was new; the AV was 1 year old, but I did two deals is less than 6 months so maybe maybe I could get the AV model? gonna ask since this this has come up!

I believe it was only V12's that were ordered new from the factory. But, I could be wrong. 

I have been waiting on the Huracan Spyder for 2 years. They screwed it up and had to remake it. Still don't have it yet--wondering if it will ever show up!  Anyway, its a cool feature and most (I don't know of another manufacturer that routinely make these). Pretty sweet "perk."

• 2 months later...

When I had Huracan they gave me the model as well. Don’t let your salesmen GET AWAY with this !! ?? If u let them they will lazy their way out of getting u one!

My dealer did get me my Aventador SV model but it took almost a year. It had my name on a plaque and was painted in my one off color. I was very happy when it arrived!

I also did get a Huracan model that had my name on the plaque.