Lambo Power is Going Social!

Destructo

Just a heads up. We are going social! 

There is now a public facebook group that everyone can join and participate in. If the site does ever go down, we'll make announcements through these channels for quick updates. 

If you are on and want an extra follower or like, let us know your username and we'll connect. 

Facebook: Search "Lambopower.com" and we should be at the top page.

Instagram: @lambopower_com 

Twitter:  @LamboPower_com

So just a heads up, if you use those outlets, we'll be making more of an effort to reach out in those. Starting slow, but we're moving in the right direction.

Carry on.

Maybe create an additional private version on Instagram (as it’s probably  the biggest most used  channel now) and repost stuff from actual verified  members rather than the general public so they can interact with just owners and members on pics, etc. 

I can can see you already have a load of random followers straight away, if it’s just for announcements fine, but if you want interaction I don’t want to read 1000 comments from kids saying wow before comments from actual members. 

7 hours ago, topjay said:

Maybe create an additional private version on Instagram (as it’s probably  the biggest most used  channel now) and repost stuff from actual verified  members rather than the general public so they can interact with just owners and members on pics, etc. 

I can can see you already have a load of random followers straight away, if it’s just for announcements fine, but if you want interaction I don’t want to read 1000 comments from kids saying wow before comments from actual members. 

We're sorting out how to make it work best for us, and our members. So advice and insight are appreciated. I'll let you know how we move forward, this is just a first step out into the channels for us. I'm sure we'll continue to pivot and adjust as needed.

3 hours ago, NuclearJACK said:

the Facebook thing is a page and not a group right? Nothing to join just follow.

Correct. As a page, you don't have to log-in to a group to see it. We wanted to make sure there was another outlet available for members to either, A: interact with one another related to LP, and B: A place to make announcements that are board related and potential promotional. You don't have to join, but liking the page will bring you updates when we post them. 

2 hours ago, Destructo said:

Correct. As a page, you don't have to log-in to a group to see it. We wanted to make sure there was another outlet available for members to either, A: interact with one another related to LP, and B: A place to make announcements that are board related and potential promotional. You don't have to join, but liking the page will bring you updates when we post them. 

Thanks, wanted to make sure I found the right thing.

makes sense to have it easy to access for people that want to keep connected but not commit to a facebook group

3 hours ago, NuclearJACK said:

Thanks, wanted to make sure I found the right thing.

makes sense to have it easy to access for people that want to keep connected but not commit to a facebook group

Bingo!

14 hours ago, Destructo said:

Just a heads up. We are going social! 

There is now a public facebook group that everyone can join and participate in. If the site does ever go down, we'll make announcements through these channels for quick updates. 

If you are on and want an extra follower or like, let us know your username and we'll connect. 

Facebook: Search "Lambopower.com" and we should be at the top page.

Instagram: @lambopower_com 

Twitter:  @LamboPower_com

So just a heads up, if you use those outlets, we'll be making more of an effort to reach out in those. Starting slow, but we're moving in the right direction.

Carry on.

I followed almost right away. A new era has arrived!

5 hours ago, Chipster said:

I think i'm in the FB group?  

All you have to do is search Lambopower.com and "like" the page, that's the new one. You may be in the old secret group. This one is open, easier and more active.