One of the things I want to see more of is some vintage love here. I know that's not always an easy bill to foot, but this Petrolicious film makes it so easy.

If you've been around the brand a while, you've almost assuredly heard of Jack Riddell and his 400GT. It's of legend, with over 200,000 miles on it, this is one of the most storied 400GT's. One of the nicest guys out there and a great ambassador for the vintage community and brand.

Bravo to him for driving it as it should be. I know the video is a few years old now, but it needed to be shared again. Check it out!

A few of us Canucks had the good fortune and pleasure of meeting Jack in 2013 when he organized an event celebrating the 50th anniversary of Lamborghini in Billing’s Montana. 

Super nice guy, and has a knowledge and passion for Lamborghini that is present in true enthusiasts. 

Unfortunately, his car “took ill” and wasn’t able to make it to the event. 

• 2 weeks later...

Amazing guy. Went to Concorso and said hello. He immediately offered me a glass of Lamborghini wine and treated me like an old friend.

1 hour ago, Ohlgren said:

Amazing guy. Went to Concorso and said hello. He immediately offered me a glass of Lamborghini wine and treated me like an old friend.

Those vintage guys and their wine can get you into trouble REAL quick! :lol2: And that's at Concorso, don't even get me started on the nights at the Mariposa on the outdoor deck each night! They have some incredible stories and wine, and food. Always a highlight of my Monterey trips!