Huracán facelift discussion thread

Luckydaff

Hey guys! I thought it would be a good idea to start a discussion thread about the upcoming facelifted Huracán. Rumors, spottings, information and all that is welcome! Let's kick it off with a rumor I heard. A source told me the car will be released this month ...

Have a deposit down, not heard a thing though, I would be very surprised if it is released this soon after performante spyder. 

I usually get cars about 3 months after the1st customers arrive and have to spec 3 months in advance of that, not been asked for more money either which you usually are just before cars are released here to confirm your interest  

I hope it is a more exciting drive than Huracan 

It will be similar to the transition from the Gallardo to the LP560, just not on the same scale design wise and mechanically. Obviously the whole range will get the facelifted, even the LP580. It will have a similar lip spoiler to the LP560 Gallardo, but it will be static, no ALA. Similar specs to the Performante power wise, 620-30 HP, etc. A couple of new wheel options, central exhaust system. Big changes interior wise though (new digital dials/controls, similar to the Centenario, potential for Apple Carplay in the future.) 
jjxDRUb.jpg

(Photo is not mine)
Spy shots for reference:
2020-lamborghini-huracn-spyder-facelift-

_b1_0118.jpg?itok=9CZf72Br

_b1_0111.jpg?itok=VWHQiOIw

If nothing changes debut as you said, will happen before the new year/similarly to how the LP610 was presented (Dec 20, 2013) (No silly marketing videos this time. ;) Dec 21 or 28, can't remember.) Full public debut should happen at 2019 Geneva Motorshow. End product will look pretty much like this without the camo:

2020-lamborghini-huracan-facelift-render

There are a couple more things, but we are pretty close anyway so you all will have to wait and see. 

2 hours ago, Destructo said:

The current Huracan doesn't have Apple CarPlay right now? And the update may not have it as well? My gosh, can it really be THAT hard to implement it?

Performante has it, but the earlier Huracan models does not. Centenario has it as well and that central screen is literally the same type as the Centenario one. So I presume if it isn't standard, at least it will be an option. 

• 10 months later...

Huracan has reached 14022 units in 5 years, the exact number of Gallardos ever produced in 10 years. 

637751.jpg

It now has also become the best selling model of Lamborghini ever. 

I was watching Heather's Q&A last night and she mentioned the EVO is no longer available for order, only the EVO "RWD". Has anyone heard anything about the RWD version?