The Palm Springs, Palm Desert, Indio and, greater Coachella Valley area has itself a new authorized Lamborghini dealership.

Lamborghini Rancho Mirage 1.jpg

Say hello to Rancho Mirage, the seventh SoCal location and 38th Lamborghini dealership in the United States.

Celebrated this week, the new store-front is a new look for the company. Myself, I dig the look. It feels like exactly what I'd expect a high-end business in the area to look and feel like.

Lamborghini Rancho Mirage 4.jpg

Lamborghini Rancho Mirage 2.jpgLamborghini Rancho Mirage 3.jpg

I love the clean look and feel, very modern Palm Springs to me. They even have a dedicated Ad Personom studio.

Lamborghini Rancho Mirage_Ad Personam Room 1 .jpgLamborghini Rancho Mirage_Ad Personam Room 2.jpg

It seems that the Urus is giving the company a great victory lap, especially with promoting the new dealership. If you've been following social media they were doing a Dynamic Launch with multiple publications in the area during the grand opening. It will be cool to see if they included the festivites in any videos that pop up here shortly.

Lamborghini Rancho Mirage_Alessandro Farmeschi.jpg

Lamborghini Rancho Mirage_Ribbon Cutting 1.jpgLamborghini Rancho Mirage_Ribbon Cutting 2.jpg

New Lamborghini Dealership Opens in Southern California with Grand Opening Celebration

New storefront opens doors in Rancho Mirage, Calif.

Location to serve Coachella Valley and Palm Springs area

New brand environment heralds forthcoming super SUV and increased product volumes

Rancho Mirage, California, December 17, 2018 – As the Italian marque welcomes the arrival of its newest super SUV – the Lamborghini Urus – Automobili Lamborghini America has commemorated is newest retail point in Southern California, Lamborghini Rancho Mirage. A grand opening event this weekend saw a packed showroom full of VIP clients, members of the press and Lamborghini executives, all joining together in a celebration of the dynamic power of the Lamborghini lifestyle.

The new dealership is located at 71387 Highway 111 in Rancho Mirage and will serve the surrounding cities of Palm Springs, Palm Desert, Indio and the greater Coachella Valley.

“With its growing automotive community, Rancho Mirage serves as the ideal location to expand Lamborghini’s presence in Southern California, especially within the Coachella Valley,” said Alessandro Farmeschi, Chief Executive Officer of Americas Region. “The area encompassing Rancho Mirage contains some of the world’s best driving roads, from the long straightaways of the low desert to the exhilarating Alpine curves of the Santa Rosa and San Jacinto Mountains. It’s a driver’s paradise and a perfect environment to enjoy Lamborghini. “

The Urus, a fully off-road-capable vehicle, is not only able to take on the rugged roads of the California desert in dry or wet weather, but can also harness its 650 horsepower to reach 62 mph in a scorching 3.6 seconds.

“We’re also keenly aware of our growing clientele in the stylish resort communities of the region and feel this new showroom in Rancho Mirage will support the increased demand we’re now seeing for the Urus super SUV,” continued Farmeschi.

A variety of Lamborghini super sports vehicles were on-site at the inaugural gala event for excited guests to experience, including the flagship V12-engined Aventador S, Urus super SUV and various Huracan models.

With the recent opening of Lamborghini Rancho Mirage, the dealer network in California has risen to seven storefronts, bringing the total number of dealerships in North America to 38 locations.

Lamborghini Rancho Mirage’s new showroom reflects the brand’s new corporate identity, as well. Characterized by polygons, sharp forms, raw surfaces and diffusion of light and color, Lamborghini Rancho Mirage provides customers with a 360-degree retail experience that is representative of Lamborghini’s modern and cutting-edge aesthetic. A dedicated Ad Personam customization area highlights the brand’s bespoke fittings by providing samples of exterior and interior finishes which allow clients to physically touch and play with combinations of colors and materials, such as soft leathers or the appearance of carbon fiber. Collezione and Accessori Originali offerings also add to the retail space.

They all look the same on the inside. Corporate branding diktat imposed by HQ. Not a bad thing. I actually quite like current style theme.

I wonder if they impose the same coffee bean and biscotti across all the dealerships? 

I like the externals of Rancho Mirage. The architecture has character and the lighting is welcoming.

I wish them every success.

21 hours ago, darth sidious said:

They all look the same on the inside. Corporate branding diktat imposed by HQ. Not a bad thing. I actually quite like current style theme.

I wonder if they impose the same coffee bean and biscotti across all the dealerships? 

I like the externals of Rancho Mirage. The architecture has character and the lighting is welcoming.

I wish them every success.

Corporate Identity included furniture, espresso machines, decorations, and a litany of other things last I knew. So while the coffee may not be regulated down to the beans, it definitely has to be approved for looks.

2 hours ago, DoctaM3 said:

Looks like a destination for a visit this summer.

Would be a fun highway blast from LA out to Palm Springs for a day and night, especially before a drive up to Monterey!

Looks awesome. The Lambo dealer in Scottsdale sucks. No inventory, shit sales people... Totally blows. Almost willing to say it is the worst Lambo dealer Ive seen. 

6 minutes ago, Allan-Herbie said:

Looks awesome. The Lambo dealer in Scottsdale sucks. No inventory, shit sales people... Totally blows. Almost willing to say it is the worst Lambo dealer Ive seen. 

I dealt with them quite a bit a few years ago, and while my conversations were not customer service oriented, I was never impressed with the effort they put forth for their customers or events (lack thereof). I was hoping things improved, sounds like that wasn't the case. Maybe a new competitor in the region will kick them into gear...