Front tire wear compared to rear tire wear

Stimpy

On my 04 Murci, my front tires are wearing nuch faster than my rear tires. After 8k miles, the front Rosso’s have 50% tire tread depth remaining and the rears are 90% remaining. All 4 tires were new at the same time and only 3 years old - stock rims and tire sizes.

The fronts have very even wear and no cupping or feathering to indicate any problems.

What’s your experience with front to rear tire wear on OEM with Rossos?  I am trying to determine if I have an issue or this wear front to rear is normal.

TIA

When is the last time you had a good alignment done on the vehicle? 

I would also imagine being the wheels that take in more channels of input would make that substantial of a difference?

Are you tracking the vehicle at all or is this all under normal driving circumstances?

Very little track time. Mainly highway driving.

Alignment was 3 years ago when tires were put on just before I bought the car, so just curious what others experience for wear front/rear.

Are you using turn-in to scrub speed or hitting turns that push the front (understeer) frequently? Otherwise the only things I can think of is alignment or the corner weight is REALLY off. For reference, I've never had to replace the fronts from wear (date code out) but the rears last about 10-15k miles depending on the type of driving. 

That's what I needed to know. Thanks.

If other people aren't having the fronts wearing much faster than the rears, then I must have an alignment issue because I am not doing any driving that would explain it.

I will get it aligned asap.

Side note: I have the new Corsas mounted and balanced on my Hercules wheels now. The truth came out when I took all 4 wheels yesterday to the same Discount Tire to have them put on the new tires. The manager came out and said they didn't have the right equipment to do these low profile wide rims, so he sent me to another Discount Tire down the road. They had no issue doing it. I just wish the employee had told me that the first time I went there for the nail repair so we didn't end up in this mess.