Lamborghini at Miami Art Basel

Destructo

Did anyone go to Art Basel this year and see the display? From the photo, it looks like it could be an art-nerds fancy. I loved the Art Deco Miami South Beach when I went, but that was years ago and not during Art Basel, and I sure didn't venture outside of SoBe and Homestead Raceway :lol2:

None the less, the Urus represented. If anyone had a chance to go and has some pictures we'd love to see them. Check out the release below.

Urus was showcased during the exclusive VIP opening of the newest exhibition of the Wolfsonian–Florida International University Museum in Miami’s vibrant and colorful Art Deco district right during Art Basel, one of the most noteworthy art exhibitions in the world.
The installation entitled “Made in Italy: MITA Textile Design 1926–1976” brings together art and design, modern industry and the handcraft sector, and as such represents the perfect stage for the world’s first Super Sport Utility Vehicle.

“We are very proud to take part in Art Basel Miami Beach,” stated Stefano Domenicali, President and CEO of Automobili Lamborghini. “It’s in Lamborghini’s DNA to be an integral part of modern and contemporary art.”

The museum’s second-floor gallery was turned into an intimate showroom where Urus’s sculptor Mitja Borkert, Head of Design at Automobili Lamborghini, introduced the masterpiece to notable guests like Cristiano Musillo, Consul General of Italy in Miami, and members of The Wolfsonian Director’s Circle.

1_Urus-sketch-by-Mitja-Borkert.jpg

9 hours ago, Destructo said:

Did anyone go to Art Basel this year and see the display? From the photo, it looks like it could be an art-nerds fancy. I loved the Art Deco Miami South Beach when I went, but that was years ago and not during Art Basel, and I sure didn't venture outside of SoBe and Homestead Raceway :lol2:

None the less, the Urus represented. If anyone had a chance to go and has some pictures we'd love to see them. Check out the release below.

1_Urus-sketch-by-Mitja-Borkert.jpg

Art Basel is the busiest and most affluent week of the year in South Beach.  It only makes sense that Lamborghini attend to reach their target audience.

3 hours ago, pockmark said:

Art Basel is the busiest and most affluent week of the year in South Beach.  It only makes sense that Lamborghini attend to reach their target audience.

Yeah, I wasn't knocking them for it. I thought it was a cool outreach. Was hoping some of you guys made it and took some pictures!