New Huracan EVO Details and Photos Revealed Inside

Guest a007apl

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like it a lot with the black rear diffuser. The front has ques from the concept Terzo Millennio

the-lamborghini-terzo-millennio-is-genevas-most-aggressive-concept-car-124187_1.jpg

On 1/7/2019 at 4:57 PM, RedGTS said:

Agree on this.  I'm kind of up in the air and reserving judgment about a lot of the styling changes, but if that lower part of the rear is painted it's hideous.

Option of matt black or body colour. 

20 hours ago, capt_chaos said:

Option of matt black or body colour. 

Excellent.  I would think most people will go with black but who knows.

The front looks sharp and I just noticed the CD changer is finally gone, LOL. And did they also remove the display in the center console that shows the oil level, temp?

17 hours ago, sl55 said:

The front looks sharp and I just noticed the CD changer is finally gone, LOL. And did they also remove the display in the center console that shows the oil level, temp?

Yeah that gauge cluster is gone as well.  I assume they replaced it with virtual gauges in the new touch screen, but not sure.

4 hours ago, a007apl said:

Huracan STO ... Super Trofeo Omologato ... limited edition

When and how limited?

18 hours ago, a007apl said:

:drunk:

FCBB3DFA-945B-47C6-811D-18A91FA5BBE6.png

To me this looks like a Huracán EVO with a fairly cheap spec. Less carbon and more paint. That to me hints for a cheaper, perhaps RWD version? Just an idea ...

2 minutes ago, Luckydaff said:

To me this looks like a Huracán EVO with a fairly cheap spec. Less carbon and more paint. That to me hints for a cheaper, perhaps RWD version? Just an idea ...

Maybe they gutted the interior for weight-savings? I'd imagine a RWD, lightweight version of the EVO would be a handful of fun to navigate.

The car pictured is a standard Evo with a few options like the style package with the rear painted, new Evo wheels and new colour for the brake calipers. It's one of many Evo's currently at the Bahrain F1 circuit for the dealer/media test event. The car pictured is not the STS or the light weight version of the Evo. 

Those sport seats would look amazing inside the Huracan Performante EVO I put together ... only a virtual render for now ...

evo_performante.jpg

evo_performante_rear.jpg

Why not a glossy carbon fiber roof and engine cover ... personally I like CF better than the Forged Composite to be honest ... and bronze wheels are a must now ... lol

19 hours ago, sl55 said:

New sport seats. They look comfy.

49906896_100992480973217_891065789932673

Well these look absolutely awesome!  A lot like the tillett and technocraft seats.  I wonder about the weight savings and they are now reclinable if you look at the hand lever.  I’m betting not may saw that, pretty cool. 

Also kind of like the m3 seats, wonder if recaro is making these. 

A72F4DBF-2E5D-4444-8B88-7F90751754CF.jpeg