New Huracan EVO Details and Photos Revealed Inside

Guest a007apl

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't get this car, is it just a facelift or a Huracan that's positioned in between the regular lp610 and the hardcore performante? Because they've been saying it has a lot of bits from the performante on it.

4 hours ago, ameer said:

I don't get this car, is it just a facelift or a Huracan that's positioned in between the regular lp610 and the hardcore performante? Because they've been saying it has a lot of bits from the performante on it.

It is a facelift/evolution of the LP610.

To me it is essentially a Performante without the ALA.  It has the upgraded power, rear wheel steering, and hell even better interior.  The Evo Performante will be even sicker. 

On 1/29/2019 at 5:24 AM, APB said:

It is a facelift/evolution of the LP610.

More like a face-lifted Performante badged as the LP610 evolution...much like the Gen 1 Gallardo Superleggera and the Gallardo LP560.

7 hours ago, alpha6164 said:

To me it is essentially a Performante without the ALA.  It has the upgraded power, rear wheel steering, and hell even better interior.  The Evo Performante will be even sicker. 

The Perfmante Evo will be pretty dope to see. I still think the classic Hurcan and the Peformante look a lot better, the front on the evo has some remnants of the face-lifted Audi R8 in it.