Diablo Twin Turbo Monterey Edition Up for Auction

Destructo

I was looking through the Russo and Steele Scottsdale catalog and saw this coming up to auction.

https://russoandsteele.com/vehicle-details/?show_vehicle=173234&current_index=0&total_results=1&tsauction_id=200&=&caryear=0&caryearto=0&search_text=Lamborghini&page=featured&showpage=1

Anyone here have any experience with these? Apparently, only one of eight built by Beverly Hills.

What do you guys think it'll go for?

173234_5be06e3531f92.png

173234_5be06e36bee6e.png

173234_5be06e329de24.png

173234_5be06e34eb364.png

Who knows. Prices are all over the place. Some SV's asking near $400K, some on E-Bay for under $200k with nothing apparently wrong. It's desire meeting reality. To me the Turbo package wouldn't add one cent of value since it didn't come from the factory, in fact it might be worth less than a standard model. Exotics are a risky endeavor in the first place, add that's it's 20 years old and been modified, not attractive IMO. 

One thing for sure, this one will go for a lot less with that tacky scripting on it. ;)

13 hours ago, IlToro said:

Who knows. Prices are all over the place. Some SV's asking near $400K, some on E-Bay for under $200k with nothing apparently wrong. It's desire meeting reality. To me the Turbo package wouldn't add one cent of value since it didn't come from the factory, in fact it might be worth less than a standard model. Exotics are a risky endeavor in the first place, add that's it's 20 years old and been modified, not attractive IMO. 

One thing for sure, this one will go for a lot less with that tacky scripting on it. ;)

Link to Sv for under 200k ? 

How to search E-Bay for past auctions? There was, I think a blue one recently. It had a 6.0 front end. Around the $200K mark. Might have been damaged (modified), then a few months ago there was a nice black one, $170K BUY it now price. 

That blue one  was wrecked, hence the 6.0 front on it.   That car was local here in cincy for a while.   It might have even had a rebuilt or salvage title.   

• 3 weeks later...
Guest TTLP570

Does anyone know what this TT sv sold for? I saw it listed  last year for 190ish but it looked a little rough.