Sign in to follow this  
eaks

High resolution logo

Recommended Posts

Hey guys, I am having some custom decor built for my place and am trying to get a very large (4ftx4ft) logo laser etched into some tiger wood as well as another etching of the word Lamborghini in there font. I sent the person doing the work the largest images I could find online and she is telling me it won't work as it gets pixelated at that size.

 

Hoping someone can help me out and either email me some or send me a link to download them?

 

Thanks guys..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The font is called  "La Macchina"

You can download the font from many places depending on what software you are using. 

Good luck with your project. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, TCT said:

The font is called  "La Macchina"

You can download the font from many places depending on what software you are using. 

Good luck with your project. 

 

 

 

I just installed Gimp and snagged this and a bunch of other fonts from the site. It works, so I can verify. I'd think the Font is the easiest route to go.

https://fontmeme.com/lamborghini-font/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks guys. This should work for them. I will send her this information now. Any luck on finding a very high res. image of the logo?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, eaks said:

Thanks guys. This should work for them. I will send her this information now. Any luck on finding a very high res. image of the logo?

Just the text or the actual Bull and Shield? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Destructo said:

Just the text or the actual Bull and Shield? 

Bull and shield. I am getting multiple items made. Some with the script (which thanks to you guys I now have) as well as a couple items with the bull and shield.. I need a very high resolution image.

 

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Destructo said:

Yeah thats the one I sent her and that seems to get pixelation at the size we are wanting. May have to change my idea for this which sucks. But we will see.. Maybe someone will get me something. She has the laser booked for the weekend to complete the etching so hopefully I find something that will work..

 

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, eaks said:

Yeah thats the one I sent her and that seems to get pixelation at the size we are wanting. May have to change my idea for this which sucks. But we will see.. Maybe someone will get me something. She has the laser booked for the weekend to complete the etching so hopefully I find something that will work..

 

Thanks

Good luck! Let us know how it turns out

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Destructo said:

Good luck! Let us know how it turns out

 

Will do. If it happens like I have planned it will be amazing.. Will post pictures for sure if they turn out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's a sneak peak. I guess the images needed to be modified a lot.. I'm waiting on delivery but here's some pics she has sent me of the coasters.. I live out in the country on an acerage so the country look (horseshoes).. From what I can see these turned out great (I have 12 of these Eakins is my last name).. The big part is still in progress. Will update once I see it done.

 

Thanks for the help

received_553752998457504.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Loading...
Sign in to follow this