SVJ Roadster worth the upgrade?

Guest King Richards

Guest King Richards

hello I currently have 2018 Aventador S Roadster is the SVJ Roadster worth the money?

I don’t track at all,,just spirited driving. Wife already complained how it’s not smooth as Huracan we had previously.

Should I go for it or wait for the successor? If it’s around the corner?

4 hours ago, martz said:

can you still get an allocation for SVJ?

smooth shifting Lambo's are boring imo. Love the violent Aventador shifts.

My sales guy told me they are ordering it now the SVJ Roadster. I just picked up my Aventador S Roadster not too long ago like 7 months? Just wondering if it’s worth the hit I’ll be taking to trade it in for the SVJ ROADSTER or just wait for the Successor?

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/15/2019 at 10:05 AM, kingrichards said:

My sales guy told me they are ordering it now the SVJ Roadster. I just picked up my Aventador S Roadster not too long ago like 7 months? Just wondering if it’s worth the hit I’ll be taking to trade it in for the SVJ ROADSTER or just wait for the Successor?

No one? 

There has been a pretty volatile (At times) discussion on the SVJ, the SVJ roadster and how things are shaping up for the future. Especially with, should i switch, is it worth it, comments, etc.

Check it out, skip to the last pages and work back a few.

46 minutes ago, Destructo said:

There has been a pretty volatile (At times) discussion on the SVJ, the SVJ roadster and how things are shaping up for the future. Especially with, should i switch, is it worth it, comments, etc.

Check it out, skip to the last pages and work back a few.

Was reading it. Looks like alot of people are bitching about the SVJ been given to people that havn't bought Lamborghinis new? Lol. I bought mine new TWICE,,i did got an offer for the SVJ Roadster allocation,,not sure if it's worth the trade tho,,,the A Roadster S i took delivery 7 months ago still drive awesome i have 1150 miles on it.

1 hour ago, kingrichards said:

Was reading it. Looks like alot of people are bitching about the SVJ been given to people that havn't bought Lamborghinis new? Lol. I bought mine new TWICE,,i did got an offer for the SVJ Roadster allocation,,not sure if it's worth the trade tho,,,the A Roadster S i took delivery 7 months ago still drive awesome i have 1150 miles on it.

Myself, I love the S. I'd have a hard time parting with that for an SVJ. Not saying it's not worth it, but for myself and my preferences and style, I wouldn't switch. 

Post some pictures if you like, would love to see it. 

7 minutes ago, Destructo said:

Myself, I love the S. I'd have a hard time parting with that for an SVJ. Not saying it's not worth it, but for myself and my preferences and style, I wouldn't switch. 

Post some pictures if you like, would love to see it. 

You have S also? 

IMG_20181026_104424_060.jpg

8 minutes ago, Destructo said:

No no, non-owner. Enthusiast here.

Yeah, that's a proper looking S. Sharp, congrats! 

trying to upload couple more hang on

IMG_0678.jpg

bond Aventador S Roadster.jpg

IMG_1091.JPG

Stunning car / colour.  

Technical specs aside, the S and 50th design were the most appealing to me.  I prefer the muted styling over the SV & SVJ

lamborghini-aventador-lp720-4-50-anniver

1 hour ago, escobar said:

Stunning car / colour.  

Technical specs aside, the S and 50th design were the most appealing to me.  I prefer the muted styling over the SV & SVJ

lamborghini-aventador-lp720-4-50-anniver

You don’t like the wing huh