The latest from Harry on the Urus, with on and off-road review.

I haven't had a chance to watch this one yet, but it is in my queue and I'm looking forward to it.

22 hours ago, capt_chaos said:

Looks great off road.  I think they have produced a good product.

The looks great off-road part is words I'd never imagined seeing since the LM002 for the brand :lol2:

I'm sure it'll be a hit.

Some have criticized it for its angles, but the one I speak of in particular was never really a fan of the marquee, to begin with.

I really think they look terrible, q8 is even worse, saw q7 next to q8 and to me at least it is a much better looking car, q8 looks like a jacked up estate at least Lamborghini have disguised it better. There wasn’t much love for BMW X6 and this a pretty similar setup imo. 

19 hours ago, topjay said:

I really think they look terrible, q8 is even worse, saw q7 next to q8 and to me at least it is a much better looking car, q8 looks like a jacked up estate at least Lamborghini have disguised it better. There wasn’t much love for BMW X6 and this a pretty similar setup imo. 

Obviously, looks are subjective, but if memory serves me correctly, the X6 was one of, if not the first sports SUV crossover. The X6M was incredibly fast, and perhaps ahead of its time.

For me the X6M was too small, (interior wise). Granted, a lot has changed tech and capability wise to even allow a Urus to exist. To each his own, I'm looking forward to getting behind the wheel of one, and my opinion may completely change,  we'll see.