Urus Ibrido up next?

LamboCARS

I'm sure the next step in the Urus line up will be a Hybrid powered version, most likely adding some more power to the current model.

I made a render on how it could look ... I sure wouldn't mind this one on my driveway:

2019_geneva_preview_1.jpg

LamboCARS...you got some skills.  Need to be designing your own car one day or at least contract your work.  You got a special talent here.

• 3 weeks later...
22 hours ago, TestShoot said:

Skillz!  I love my red X6M and this is the spiritual successor.

Did you get it new or second-hand? Always in love with it or did you grow to love it?

When I first experienced the X6M when it came out, I loved the power but didn't see the practicality in it.

Now that time has passed, it revealed it was ahead of the curve for the way the market was going. I can appreciate that and the forward thinking. 

With that, I'd like to try one again and see how my opinions have changed.

3 hours ago, Destructo said:

Did you get it new or second-hand? Always in love with it or did you grow to love it?

When I first experienced the X6M when it came out, I loved the power but didn't see the practicality in it.

Now that time has passed, it revealed it was ahead of the curve for the way the market was going. I can appreciate that and the forward thinking. 

With that, I'd like to try one again and see how my opinions have changed.

I picked up a fully loaded red/black CPO because BMW depreciation is stupid. I spent a few hundred bucks to add 100+hp (now ~660hp), and I'll tell you it is everything I need from a practicality standpoint and for passing power, I humiliate a lot of people that think their car is fast. I have spanked so many 911s on the freeway in the "merge" game, I feel bad for them :P 

BMW has always called the X6 a "statement car" that bucked the trend of boxy family haulers, but gave us this urban-assault crossover that we are seeing become popular now. When people talk about "practicality" I ask if they are moving lots of tall house plants or what about it makes it less practical, but not in some fake scenario, but reality because I haul light stands and loads of camera gear with no problem. If I needed more "practicality" I'd get a Raptor.

• 1 year later...
On 2/7/2019 at 1:37 PM, Allan-Herbie said:

I cant wait to get a Urus as a daily.. 

After lots of consideration a Urus will be added to the stable in the near future.

I have a neighbor with a red Urus. For a long time I thought it was an Audi. Until it stops looking like an Audi with a bodykit, I am going to stay with the BMWs.

I don't see that very much. The Q8 exterior looks totally different. Interior.... maybe some but it's a bad mofo and life is short. Unless VAG dumps Lambo there will always be the Audi influence. That's not a bad thing. I'm tired of BMW iDrive and related.