SV has a yellow garage mate!

Leadfoot

Spectacular!!  Hard to choose a favorite!  Is it Racing Yellow?

Congrats and enjoy in the best of health!!  

Beautiful, private setting!  Lovely!

14 hours ago, cake said:

Spectacular!!  Hard to choose a favorite!  Is it Racing Yellow?

Congrats and enjoy in the best of health!!  

Beautiful, private setting!  Lovely!

Thanks Cake! Yes, it is a 2016 PTS in Racing Yellow!

13 hours ago, murcivu said:

Congrats!  What a garage.  WOW!  Love the wings.

Thanks so much!!!! The CGT and Challenge Stradale are on the lifts—they didn’t make the pic....

1 hour ago, Leadfoot said:

Thanks so much!!!! The CGT and Challenge Stradale are on the lifts—they didn’t make the pic....

I was gonna say, love the CGT just causally hiding out on the lift.  Man what a garage!  Well done!

On 2/4/2019 at 10:45 AM, Leadfoot said:

What's it like owning a 360 CS amongst the rest of your stable? I've always wanted one, and have a hard time justifying the cost sometimes for what it is. But they keep calling out to me!

1 hour ago, oufan2929 said:

What's it like owning a 360 CS amongst the rest of your stable? I've always wanted one, and have a hard time justifying the cost sometimes for what it is. But they keep calling out to me!

Great car but not worth the crazy premiums they were seeing a couple years ago between $200-300k.  A lot of special parts in the car and it’s a great driving experience but it doesn’t wow me enough to want to drive it every day. As a collectible, I really appreciate it. 

Back to this garage...omg it is sooo perfect!  When you have all of these options, you aren’t tied to one experience, you can change it up to the best of every brands driving cars when you feel the need. Totally jealous!

On 2/7/2019 at 10:03 PM, oufan2929 said:

It’s a great car—very raw experience unabetted by computers. The sound is the best OEM sound I’ve ever had on a car and the steering is telepathic. They’ve come back down in price a bit and should be collectible in the future as there are less of them then F40’s. 

On 2/8/2019 at 11:45 AM, 05LSV said:

Idyllic setting and great lineup!

Thanks!!

On 2/8/2019 at 11:47 AM, Supercar Ace said:

Nice! That's a great collection wings you there!

Much appreciated!

On 2/7/2019 at 11:48 PM, Lambofan35 said:

Back to this garage...omg it is sooo perfect!  When you have all of these options, you aren’t tied to one experience, you can change it up to the best of every brands driving cars when you feel the need. Totally jealous!

They are definitely different experiences! Thanks!