Sign in to follow this  
phatpharmacist

New Owner-Gallardo LP560-4

How's it going everyone, I finally pulled the trigger and completed a goal of mine to purchase a 2009 Gallardo LP560-4 in Giallo Midas. My Dad and I went up to Lambo Dallas to purchase it and drove it back home. Overall, that was a fun father and son experience as he was first to drive out from the dealer. So far I have been able to take a handful of friends for a ride and everyone has had a blast. So, hopefully we get good weather soon and I can take it out for more nice drives and catch up at some car shows. Also,  feel free to check out my youtube link to a little more video of the car. -->https://youtu.be/I2f7bOJA4Kw

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_10a3.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_10a9.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1078.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_106b.jpg

Congrats!  Bet that was a blast with your father coming along.  Wish mine was still around to share my exotics.  G-LP's are fun and solid cars to drive.  Not sure why someone would paint the rear diffuser body color, though.  Black or cf would give it a nice contrast.  Enjoy in good health.

Previous owner seems to have taken good care of it, and prolly liked the look of the rear diffuser to match the body, but guess that be one cosmetic modification I do later on. I sure it wouldn't be too hard to take that diffuser off the car if wanted to repaint black, but we shall see.

Congrats and enjoy for many miles in the best of health!