Clear Wrap in Las Vegas

kingrichards

Hi every body,

Does anyone here from Las Vegas? I need a good recommendation for clear wrapping my Aventador S Roadster.

Didnd't want to just go straight to dealer even though I am tempted just to get it over with. 

GOAL: In Vegas cars get so dusty so fast would be nice for me to be able to use the duster since the paint would be protected. 

Anyone in Vegas know a good place please point me the right direction,,,Thanks in advance!

I have and know quite a few others that dealt with Tom Brazil at the dealership. I get the feeling he'd point you in the right direction whether it was in-house or off-site for the best company or person to wrap it.

1 minute ago, Destructo said:

I have and know quite a few others that dealt with Tom Brazil at the dealership. I get the feeling he'd point you in the right direction whether it was in-house or off-site for the best company or person to wrap it.

He doesn’t work there anymore I don’t think 

1 hour ago, Destructo said:

I've been out of the dealer game for a few years.

Jordan Shiraki still there?

I was on a long phone call with Tom. He suggested to not even get the clear wrap.. Just get a California duster.. Lol 

Sounds good to me haha 

There are a few places in town. My buddy owns Lusso Auto Design. 

Are you getting a Avy wrapped? Also what side of town are you on?

3 minutes ago, Willis said:

There are a few places in town. My buddy owns Lusso Auto Design. 

Are you getting a Avy wrapped? Also what side of town are you on?

Henderson side 

Lusso is right in Henderson. Off American Pacific and Stephanie. Right down the road from Henderson DMV. I also live in Henderson on the hill. 

1 hour ago, Willis said:

Lusso is right in Henderson. Off American Pacific and Stephanie. Right down the road from Henderson DMV. I also live in Henderson on the hill. 

Cool man I'll check it out.. Thank you! 

So what u riding? 

I have a variety of toys. But Lambo based, I have a Nero Nemesis Avy with a full exhaust and lowered on Novitec Springs. Soon to have upgraded Audio as well. 

1 hour ago, Willis said:

I have a variety of toys. But Lambo based, I have a Nero Nemesis Avy with a full exhaust and lowered on Novitec Springs. Soon to have upgraded Audio as well. 

Pics?

1 hour ago, Willis said:

Here is one pic of her in one of the garages. 

IMG_6756.JPG

Dude I swear I never usually see A owners driving around.. There is this green one tho being rented all the time from Royal Exotic lol with the douche bag renter posing to own one haha... Btw I deposited for the SVJ ROADSTER. We should meet up man! 

On 2/11/2019 at 2:03 PM, kingrichards said:

I was on a long phone call with Tom. He suggested to not even get the clear wrap.. Just get a California duster.. Lol 

Sounds good to me haha 

Do NOT just use a California duster on the naked paint. You will regret it.

21 minutes ago, porter said:

Do NOT just use a California duster on the naked paint. You will regret it.

That’s not what my sales rep said (Tom Brasil) Las Vegas Lamborghini 

Yeah my buddy owns Royalty Exotics. The Verde Avy he has gets abused a lot from renters, She still keeps running though. 

Congrats on the SVJ. And like porter mentioned, Cali Duster is not good for the paint. And I believe Tom is no longer with the dealership. Just what I heard. 

My other buddy has a bight blue (can't remember the actual name)  Avy S Roadster he takes to the car event at Tivoli Village. It has orange interior. 

1 hour ago, Willis said:

Yeah my buddy owns Royalty Exotics. The Verde Avy he has gets abused a lot from renters, She still keeps running though. 

Congrats on the SVJ. And like porter mentioned, Cali Duster is not good for the paint. And I believe Tom is no longer with the dealership. Just what I heard. 

My other buddy has a bight blue (can't remember the actual name)  Avy S Roadster he takes to the car event at Tivoli Village. It has orange interior. 

Yeah its funny Tom insisted that the lambo clear coat is thick enough and not to worry and save some coin... Lol