Run engine with rear deck lid off?

Stimpy

Anyone know if you run the engine without the rear deck lid if you get a wing dash light? And if you get a wing dash light, does it go out when you reconnect it, or is it an annoying design like the airbag light that needs a Lambo computer to reset it?

I am finishing up the new AC compressor/Drier and it's much easier to work around the high side without the deck lid in the way, but I can definitely leave it on and connected if it's going to cause me a problem.

TIA -- With the DIYer's around here, I am sure someone around here has tried this before.

I did not get a light when I disconnected the actuators for the rear deck lid wing.  Even if it does go off, reconnecting it should just make the light go away and not having to reset via computer.

You should be all good like was mentioned, I have done it several times, sometimes the light flashes other times it didn’t but when everything was back together, no issues

I finished the A/C project yesterday, and no problem running with the decklid off. It really helped because I found an exhaust clamp that needed more tightening to seal properly.

Thanks again!