Monterey Car Week 2019

Supercar Ace

I got my invite to pickup Quail Tickets today. I only need 2 but I know there's always people here that need tickets, so message me if you are, I can pick up an extra 2.

3 hours ago, Supercar Ace said:

I got my invite to pickup Quail Tickets today. I only need 2 but I know there's always people here that need tickets, so message me if you are, I can pick up an extra 2.

That's very generous. Thanks for helping out others in our community.

Just out of curiosity, what are Quail tickets going for this year? 

1 hour ago, Destructo said:

That's very generous. Thanks for helping out others in our community.

Just out of curiosity, what are Quail tickets going for this year? 

$650 retail, $900 "early access" for those who can't get a lottery allocation. If you need a parking pass that'll be $75 for regular and $150 for VIP parking, since the tickets only come with 1 parking pass that I'll be using myself. So if you want to get tickets at retail, let me know by Sunday.

9 hours ago, Supercar Ace said:

$650 retail, $900 "early access" for those who can't get a lottery allocation. If you need a parking pass that'll be $75 for regular and $150 for VIP parking, since the tickets only come with 1 parking pass that I'll be using myself. So if you want to get tickets at retail, let me know by Sunday.

Good to know. Unfortunately, I won't be able to swing it this year. Hopefully, in the next few we'll make it back out. Always a good time. The parking lot at the Quail is just a good of car show as anywhere in Monterey during the week, it's crazy. 

Very kind gesture of you Ace!

Didn't we say we would pitch in and get LamboCars (our resident P-Shop and Lambo configurator expert) to Monterrey 2019?  Should we step up and get the man to the place by chipping-in for the event tix as a start?

I'll be attending again this year.  Looking forward to seeing a few of you there.

On 2/13/2019 at 8:15 AM, DoctaM3 said:

I'll be attending again this year.  Looking forward to seeing a few of you there.

Always a solid time!

4 hours ago, emanon said:

I got a lottery spot as well if anyone needs extra tickets.

Same here so if anyone needs tickets I can help as well.

Does anyone know what Lamborghini has planned for this year?