I'm looking for a manual shifter mechanism.

pmdw1

I'm looking for a manual shifter & linkage to hopefully answer the eternal question of converting an Egear box to manual. 

Has anyone seen a manual car breaking, or this part available? I'm struggling.

Many thanks

13 hours ago, pmdw1 said:

I'm looking for a manual shifter & linkage to hopefully answer the eternal question of converting an Egear box to manual. 

Has anyone seen a manual car breaking, or this part available? I'm struggling.

Many thanks

lambo*stuff shows everything in the "gearbox control tower" to either be in stock or available to order. New it looks like it's around $8-9K in parts. If they can get it, Glen at AHM can get it and for less.

On 2/19/2019 at 6:19 AM, Stimpy said:

lambo*stuff shows everything in the "gearbox control tower" to either be in stock or available to order. New it looks like it's around $8-9K in parts. If they can get it, Glen at AHM can get it and for less.

Yeah, bonkers money. I've now got a few of the pieces. I guess I was being a little optimistic hoping that a complete used shifter would turn up. 

• 2 weeks later...

Would love to see this done. I don't think it's that difficult honestly. I'd guesstimate 30k in total labor/parts. That what it costed to convert  a Ferrari 575 at a local shop near me.