SVJ launch video....

FikseSTS

7 hours ago, FikseSTS said:

eh, doubt it...

It feels like the brakes are on until it’s got a couple of thousand miles on it, I’m sure you would know better than me but that must have an impact on performance. On the low mileage v12s the engine resistance is so much that it acts like mild braking when you are not on the accelerator  

Same with service, if it’s software or thinner fluids it drives totally differently after it has been done. It certainly feels faster and smoother once the initial service has been done. How much this effects performance is another matter.  

9 hours ago, topjay said:

It feels like the brakes are on until it’s got a couple of thousand miles on it, I’m sure you would know better than me but that must have an impact on performance. On the low mileage v12s the engine resistance is so much that it acts like mild braking when you are not on the accelerator  

Same with service, if it’s software or thinner fluids it drives totally differently after it has been done. It certainly feels faster and smoother once the initial service has been done. How much this effects performance is another matter.  

Every new car I've had got faster and performed better after getting some miles and seat time. Whether or not it was a measurable performance improvement, I couldn't tell you. It would stand to reason that they would. I wonder how much is left considering they leave the factory a high-performance race car? I'd wonder if a substantial amount. That would be a fun test to compare.

I think with some miles it will get quicker, but the biggest hindrance to times was the passenger that had to weigh way over 200lbs, and a full tank of gas. 

As mentioned: pax weight, full gas, tires, temp, road conditions....all those factored out I'm sure will give 2.6-2.7

3 hours ago, Allan-Herbie said:

I dont care if the 720S is faster, Inmo the SVJ is the best car you can buy at any price. 

Agreed, in many ways the SVJ is a bargain since the next level (with not a whole lot more  sparkle/performance) is well into the 7 figures....besides it's not all about 0-60 1/4 mile times, if that's the case then one is in the market for the Dodge Demon..

3 hours ago, RDW said:

Agreed, in many ways the SVJ is a bargain since the next level (with not a whole lot more  sparkle/performance) is well into the 7 figures....besides it's not all about 0-60 1/4 mile times, if that's the case then one is in the market for the Dodge Demon..

True. Inmo, visually the SVJ is better looking than any other car available, regardless of price.  And if you want more power, a simple low boost twin turbo kit will take care of the performance. 

On ‎3‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 1:34 PM, Allan-Herbie said:

I dont care if the 720S is faster, Inmo the SVJ is the best car you can buy at any price. 

:iamwithstupid: