Aventador SV-J roadster

VCR

My sources were not lying after all, it will be there and it looks absolutely beautiful. Give me one in Verde Hydra now please. Lamborghini doing open top take over of Geneva Motorshow. 

4 minutes ago, capt_chaos said:

Storm trooper seats are nice looking - probably would destroy chances of moving again. 

But brown. Cmon man

The white is perfect for those blue jeans we all know and love :lol2: 

Not fussy with the brown/gold...for some reason it just doesn't enhance this car the way it should, but it is different.

Love the color, but in general I hate the car. I don't understand the need for all the over-the-top vents, diffusers, wings, etc. It has more stuff tacked on that a real GT3 car.

800 cars is a lot, especially at these prices. Too much competition. Big premium to pay just for an NA engine.

This bronzo launch color looks a touch lighter than oro elios. Car looks insane, looks better than coupe as the roofing breaks up the color blocking. Good stuff.

loving the launch color! but so undecided on my own color..

for some reason loving the mattes now on the SVJ-R!

You guys are wrong, the colour is hideous, Matt brown/gold is terrible. 

The very definition of just because you can, doesn’t mean you should, like the earlier paganis! 

12 minutes ago, topjay said:

You guys are wrong, the colour is hideous, Matt brown/gold is terrible. 

The very definition of just because you can, doesn’t mean you should, like the earlier paganis! 

It is bad.

Ingrid from Ferrari looks fine with Borrani wheels not for a modern Lamborghini. 

18 hours ago, exitr said:

Love the color, but in general I hate the car. I don't understand the need for all the over-the-top vents, diffusers, wings, etc. It has more stuff tacked on that a real GT3 car.

800 cars is a lot, especially at these prices. Too much competition. Big premium to pay just for an NA engine.

It's a lot of units, but I think the fact that it's a competitor with a naturally aspirated motor, and no power adders, is a big appeal for enthusiasts. 

I bet the Matte Gold color looks unreal in person.

I would just body-color match the Carbon Fiber rear intake/shoulder vents to be the same gold, and the center-line splitter in the front bumper as well (like on the AV-S). Same for the black side/radiator vents. Color match those too.

Car will look more complete with a few of the sections being full color rather than broken by carbon fiber or black.

Awesome car though all together!

Inmo, the best new car you can buy, regardless of price.. you can keep all your Koenigsuxs, and 16 million dollar Bugattis. 

8 hours ago, Allan-Herbie said:

Inmo, the best new car you can buy, regardless of price.. you can keep all your Koenigsuxs, and 16 million dollar Bugattis. 

12.5M Bugatti 1600 hp 1 of 1 is extremely rare add if ever sold could sell for multiples of cost. 

To sell my SV 600k best offer is 500 which is a 100k hit on an 800 mile car 1 of 500. 

JOTA more expensive 1 of 800 - one could see a bigger loss than SV but it is one heck of a car. 

If we knew this is  the last V12 NA perhaps it does better than SV. 

Disappointed no limited 63 J Roadster and 800 units - seeing Aston 003 004 the 1000 hp next gen is a whole new world of performance.