Aventador SV-J roadster

VCR

11 hours ago, Allan-Herbie said:

Inmo, the best new car you can buy, regardless of price.. you can keep all your Koenigsuxs, and 16 million dollar Bugattis. 

:iamwithstupid:spot on!

4 hours ago, Nuvolari612 said:

12.5M Bugatti 1600 hp 1 of 1 is extremely rare add if ever sold could sell for multiples of cost. 

To sell my SV 600k best offer is 500 which is a 100k hit on an 800 mile car 1 of 500. 

JOTA more expensive 1 of 800 - one could see a bigger loss than SV but it is one heck of a car. 

If we knew this is  the last V12 NA perhaps it does better than SV. 

Disappointed no limited 63 J Roadster and 800 units - seeing Aston 003 004 the 1000 hp next gen is a whole new world of performance. 

Whats that got to do with what I said? 

Only 800 miles! Wow, what’s the point if owning it for you? Still drives like a dog until it’s got a few thousand on it you are really missing out 

5 hours ago, topjay said:

Only 800 miles! Wow, what’s the point if owning it for you? Still drives like a dog until it’s got a few thousand on it you are really missing out 

I am planning on logging some serious miles on mine. No point in buying and speculating on later value, I want to enjoy it with my family. 

22 hours ago, topjay said:

Actually has 1178 miles - had to check. Own 10 weekend cars - take the 600 miles on avg per year with long winters that's a lot of driving. 

Agree - which is why I am leaning towards skipping the JOTA and keeping the SV. 

22 hours ago, Allan-Herbie said:

Whats that got to do with what I said? 

1 of 1 Bugatti is a lot less then you and others in the media are stating . 

Additional post was an overview of the market and the choices based on my opinion . 

JOTA is a continuation of the AV is  impressive good looking but for those with an SV not sure it's worth the move vs what else is out there. 

Nice video of the CGT - thinking about putting mine for sale after seeing :) 

11 hours ago, Nuvolari612 said:

1 of 1 Bugatti is a lot less then you and others in the media are stating . 

Additional post was an overview of the market and the choices based on my opinion . 

JOTA is a continuation of the AV is  impressive good looking but for those with an SV not sure it's worth the move vs what else is out there. 

Nice video of the CGT - thinking about putting mine for sale after seeing :)

But you already listed your CGT for sale awhile ago. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/7/2019 at 9:28 PM, Allan-Herbie said:

But you already listed your CGT for sale awhile ago. 

Yes in a RL thread 8 months ago  - didn't accept offers. 

Sold 3RS and SV is for sale. 

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, martz said:

SVJR in Rosso Targa incoming.... was difficult to spec, colour not in configurator.

I need to see this.

On 4/2/2019 at 9:26 PM, Nuvolari612 said:

Yes in a RL thread 8 months ago  - didn't accept offers. 

Sold 3RS and SV is for sale. 

You mean still for sale.

• 1 month later...

Attached my updated spec. Viola Pasifae went up in price for MY2020.

Removed:

- Sensonum (Going to just do aftermarket)

- Carbon Fiber Roof (The A Pillars and rear of the car where roof attaches is shiny black so doing that instead )

- Carbon Fiber Rockers (Front lip is shiny black and if my rockers eat a curb at some point it's a lot easier to fix black than CF)

Added:

- Fire Extinguisher

SVJR-Spec.jpg

Not sure if you are looking for comments?

Black rockers look better imo if you have shiny black on intakes and splitter as it matches, low down you really can't see carbon unless you bend down.

I have black if you want a pic and have pics next to cf as a comparison 

Personally i would skip the cf centre caps as well you just cant see them 

I also wouldn't take the travel or light pack as you still get nets behind the seats without and its basically useless. Light pack is personal, i hardly ever use the car at night so not for me

Also you cannot see anything inside the engine bay without removing the lid so internal cf details area little wasted imo

Only other thing is the perforated leather steering wheel may look slightly odd with the Alcantara. Smooth sort of matches the smooth alcantara better if not going alcantara all around, i googled lots of SV pics before choosing, normally perforated would be my choice though.  

5 hours ago, topjay said:

Not sure if you are looking for comments?

Black rockers look better imo if you have shiny black on intakes and splitter as it matches, low down you really can't see carbon unless you bend down.

I have black if you want a pic and have pics next to cf as a comparison 

Personally i would skip the cf centre caps as well you just cant see them 

I also wouldn't take the travel or light pack as you still get nets behind the seats without and its basically useless. Light pack is personal, i hardly ever use the car at night so not for me

Also you cannot see anything inside the engine bay without removing the lid so internal cf details area little wasted imo

Only other thing is the perforated leather steering wheel may look slightly odd with the Alcantara. Smooth sort of matches the smooth alcantara better if not going alcantara all around, i googled lots of SV pics before choosing, normally perforated would be my choice though.  

Thanks for your feedback.

I was in-between on leather or alcantara, but I was worried about how the alcantara gets worn down. In my previous Lambos with alcantara steering wheels they have basically turned into what looks like rubber.  Is this still an issue?

My experience is that the longer fiber alcantara wears badly & requires constant care & grooming. Shorter hair fibers like on Performante will do much better 

Baby wipes, lots of them bring it back to almost new looking, it's just dirt as far as I can tell on my SV that was looking real bad after a lot of miles and dealer tech putting oily/dirty hands all over it at service so spent 5 mins cleaning it with wipes and now it looks great again. 

Went for leather on J, doesn’t look as cool but nicer to hold if it’s hot, but not much in it really. Would probably do alcantara if doing again. 

8 hours ago, topjay said:

Baby wipes, lots of them bring it back to almost new looking, it's just dirt as far as I can tell on my SV that was looking real bad after a lot of miles and dealer tech putting oily/dirty hands all over it at service so spent 5 mins cleaning it with wipes and now it looks great again. 

Went for leather on J, doesn’t look as cool but nicer to hold if it’s hot, but not much in it really. Would probably do alcantara if doing again. 

Cool. Swapped mine to Alcántara.

On 5/30/2019 at 9:42 PM, E7ITE said:

you can spec the A-pillars to CF as well to match a CF roof and CF mirrors.

I’m out of Vegas ..deposited initiated.. still waiting on allocation!