Murci on ebay with sv kit

megachad

18 minutes ago, megachad said:

I was looking this car over. Just wanted to put out there to make sure you do your due diligence if purchasing this car. His interior picture is of a Gallardo....

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2004-Lamborghini-Murcielago-coupe/163579269563?hash=item26161591bb:g:bvEAAOSwuFZcffIK

"This vehicle is in perfect condition inside and out..."

From your message, somehow I am thinking his definition of "perfect" isn't the same as your definition. Am I right about that?

Based on your knowledge of the market and your personal examination of this car, what would put as the value of this Murci?

I saw it the other day and I really like the car, as far as I know this kit is not oem as it was documented in a blog when the car was built and they spent total of about $40k on the whole build including taillights and exhaust tip. All mods were done by the previous owner. Kit however apears to be very good Quality and properly installed. It’s a car for a certain type of buyer who likes it as is and doesn’t mind the fact that rear quarter panel has been cut 2 inches to accommodate the lp rockers, so you can’t go back to stock murcie look.  One thing I noticed maybe it’s my eye playing tricks on me but the broken mirror looks like SV mirror and the car has regular mirrors?

On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 8:00 PM, Stimpy said:

Based on your knowledge of the market and your personal examination of this car, what would put as the value of this Murci?

IMO these first get egear cars are the least valuable. I bet they have to sell for a lot less than we would like to think to actually get one to go away. This car has a cool factor that you either like or you don't. I wouldn't be a buyer over $110k myself. And that would be after proper inspection of the vehicle. If the car checked out really well with everything functional, good brakes, super clean interior, and good clutch life, maybe it would be worth $125-130k range.  These are my opinions nothing factual. I would take an lp640 e gear over this car any day, and I wouldn't pay over $150k for a decent lp640 right now. Once again just my opinion. I don't see a lot of these cars changing hands lately. I think a lot of lambo buyers are jumping into huracan's or vent's. In time the murci will possibly have more value, but the leaps and bounds the newer cars have in tech are holding buyers back imo. More are being built etc. Also more players in the super car market are softening the market. The V12 naturally aspirated stuff is destined to be valuable in time. I used to think they would even be a little recession proof. I have seen some diablo's 6.0's changing hands in the upper 200's. But they are very nice rare examples. The supply on v12 lambo's isn't strong, but I think the demand is even less. YKWIM?

On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 3:35 PM, bullthrottle said:

I saw it the other day and I really like the car, as far as I know this kit is not oem as it was documented in a blog when the car was built and they spent total of about $40k on the whole build including taillights and exhaust tip. All mods were done by the previous owner. Kit however apears to be very good Quality and properly installed. It’s a car for a certain type of buyer who likes it as is and doesn’t mind the fact that rear quarter panel has been cut 2 inches to accommodate the lp rockers, so you can’t go back to stock murcie look.  One thing I noticed maybe it’s my eye playing tricks on me but the broken mirror looks like SV mirror and the car has regular mirrors?

Def seems to be a kit and not oem. I'd have to see the invoice from Lamborghini before I'd believe it was oem. I am just amazed at how poorly some people represent their cars they are trying to sell. Inserting pics of a Gallardo interior into your ad, and something like the mirror thing you mentioned just make you feel like this isn't the most honest seller on the planet.

26 minutes ago, megachad said:

IMO these first get egear cars are the least valuable. I bet they have to sell for a lot less than we would like to think to actually get one to go away. This car has a cool factor that you either like or you don't. I wouldn't be a buyer over $110k myself. And that would be after proper inspection of the vehicle. If the car checked out really well with everything functional, good brakes, super clean interior, and good clutch life, maybe it would be worth $125-130k range.  These are my opinions nothing factual. I would take an lp640 e gear over this car any day, and I wouldn't pay over $150k for a decent lp640 right now. Once again just my opinion. I don't see a lot of these cars changing hands lately. I think a lot of lambo buyers are jumping into huracan's or vent's. In time the murci will possibly have more value, but the leaps and bounds the newer cars have in tech are holding buyers back imo. More are being built etc. Also more players in the super car market are softening the market. The V12 naturally aspirated stuff is destined to be valuable in time. I used to think they would even be a little recession proof. I have seen some diablo's 6.0's changing hands in the upper 200's. But they are very nice rare examples. The supply on v12 lambo's isn't strong, but I think the demand is even less. YKWIM?

I think you know the market better than most. It's true there's a lot of supply out there. But if you want to say you have a Lambo, with a stronger than ever brand, with a V12 and doors that go up, Aventadors are still a huge jump from the Murci prices, so that should keep a bottom net on the Murci prices.

Murci's are definitely good values considering the level of the exotic market that they bring you to as an owner.

I agree with you 100%. Very great exotic car. I think they are far under valued and I am amazed you can still get a v12 for under $200k.. Hell, a brand new surf boat is $170,000 now.. Time will tell. I would love to have an lp640 again along with this diablo. Or even a Gallardo super g 2008 is a great value I think right now.. Just not sure we are at the bottom of pricing on these cars yet.. The countach has flattened out, the diablo was still kind of on the rise but seems to be flattening out. Murci seems like a great value still for sure.

It will only take a couple strong purchases at auction or a car restorer like gas monkeys did with the f40 to make everyone recognize how under valued lamborghini's are.

I’m really surprised the 08 superlegerras aren’t so sought after.  Documented numbers to each color produced and there are so few unmolested left.     So many have been TT’d

1 hour ago, monEmakindave said:

I’m really surprised the 08 superlegerras aren’t so sought after.  Documented numbers to each color produced and there are so few unmolested left.     So many have been TT’d

I love the 08 super g's..I  need to buy one. haha