My 911 Turbo S vs Dragtimes 720S

Kisco

Remember when we all thought a 2008 Veyron was fast ... The game has really changed, given the relative ease, with which these cars run 9's ...

Love the video (and your channel) ... I can always count on you and Brooks to advance the ball (increase our knowledge base) ...

No one goes home a loser on this one ... Two great cars ... Two great guys ...

Looking forward to more videos ...

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/14/2019 at 10:08 AM, wooosh said:

Remember when we all thought a 2008 Veyron was fast ... The game has really changed, given the relative ease, with which these cars run 9's ...

Love the video (and your channel) ... I can always count on you and Brooks to advance the ball (increase our knowledge base) ...

No one goes home a loser on this one ... Two great cars ... Two great guys ...

Looking forward to more videos ...

Thanks brother.

On 3/24/2019 at 10:52 AM, Allan-Herbie said:

What kind of mods on the Porsche? Hows the transmission hold up to repeated launches? Love the Porsche. 

This one has all the bolt ons (headers, exhaust, intake, and ICs) + 991 GT2RS turbos. It’s tuned on 93+meth (700+ whp) and 109+meth (805 whp). What I like most about this setup is the utilization of the OEM/VTG turbos, not aftermarket. 

There are a lot of builds like these running around with no trans issues. The consensus is as long as the tq is under 700wtq, the trans will stay happy. 

The best part is not the power, but the fact that it drives the same way from when I bought it off the dealer floor. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/28/2019 at 8:53 AM, Kisco said:

Thanks brother.

This one has all the bolt ons (headers, exhaust, intake, and ICs) + 991 GT2RS turbos. It’s tuned on 93+meth (700+ whp) and 109+meth (805 whp). What I like most about this setup is the utilization of the OEM/VTG turbos, not aftermarket. 

There are a lot of builds like these running around with no trans issues. The consensus is as long as the tq is under 700wtq, the trans will stay happy. 

The best part is not the power, but the fact that it drives the same way from when I bought it off the dealer floor. 

Thats awesome. Might need to look into one of these.