My New 2007 Balloon White LP640 Murcielago!!

LAMBO_JESUS

Hey guys! Well, the search is over :). After passing on two Gated LP640 cars over the last 6-months, this Balloon White 2007 E-Gear LP640 came up and was too good for me to pass on!! 
32449726027_302e4db99b_b.jpg

46668283984_345d895141_b.jpg

40425955023_d01d4ae185_b.jpg
Kevin (@KMY on the forums) sold me the car. We had been talking since November off-market, before he went ahead and put the car on consignment with Elite Motor Cars in San Francisco. I had been looking at a few cars and shot Kevin a text last week to check in with him to see if we could come to an agreement on his car, which we did. I have to say that Kevin is a total class act!! I would not hesitate to buy a car from him again (even without a PPI). Awesome guy with great taste, and he has more cool cars than Jay Leno! And he takes impeccable care of his stuff.

Alex (owner of Elite) helped facilitate the transaction - and he is now someone I am happy to call a friend. A true car guy (has owned his own LP640 for 5 years and just took delivery of an SVJ). He went above and beyond to make the day special and to provide top notch service. He even gave me a 1-hour on road EGear lesson (since all my cars have been Manual previously). Highly recommend anyone here to purchase from ELITE Motor Cars.

Kevin, the owner I purchased from, bought the car with 28,000 miles and at 30,000 miles he promptly did:
  +Valve timing adjustment
  +New Clutch
  +New Throw out bearing
  +Rear main seal
  +Clutch sensor & Potentiometer
  +Rear Motor mounts & brackets
  +Replace Radiator hoses
  +Replace all Drive Belts
  +Starter motor
  +Cams refinished
  +New Pirelli Corsa tires
  +New CV axle boots
  +Plugs, fluids
  +Alignment

So the car is literally BRAND NEW and ready to go for next 30K miles. And it is BONE STOCK. No mods. All service work was done by TED at Taromina Imports in SF, who is highly regarded on FChat. I spoke with him and he gave the car his blessing. I purchased the car from Kevin with 31,100 miles and have already put 700 miles on in just the first 3 days of ownership. I drove it from San Francisco to Beverly Hills (400 miles) and got it up to 147mph on the highway. It is SO SMOOTH at speed. Unbelievable machine. Took it down to Pelican Hill + Laguna Beach the next day and put another 200 miles on it zipping around, before taking it to the canyons to drive with some friends who have YouTube channels.

46476479985_0394dee98a_b.jpg

46476479535_695dc09be0_b.jpg

This car was previously owned by an awesome Lambo enthusiast named Kandy in San Fran. And before him it was owned by Shaun White!! Yes, that Shaun White. One of the coolest athletes on earth. I can feel the Olympic blood coursing through my arms each time I grab the wheel :D:D

32449724257_50b5052887_b.jpg

The car is now with my friends Mark & Mitch at Avant Garde Xotics, who both looked it over and said they couldn't find one thing wrong with it after (except engine struts and door struts are only 60% strong, so we are replacing those). We are also doing a full straight-pipe setup on the car, to achieve the Kreissieg sound (just without a valved system, since valves tend to go bad and rattle). AGX previously did Brian (BlkPrez's) Murci straight pipes and they sound was amazing, but the system was 3-inch diameter so the tone was slightly deeper than I like. We are going to go 2.5-inch to achieve the best pitch. But basically, the same insane setup as this:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BfcORENFLZz/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet
https://www.instagram.com/p/BtEtC1iFOde/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Exterior, I will keep exactly as is. Just plain classy. Just adding wheel spacers to the rear wheels.
46476479155_911085fdf0_b.jpg

I AM ON CLOUD 9 with this car. My dream car since I was 12. I'm now 29. Can't believe this is real life. Wow wow wow.

Congrats and enjoy for many miles in the best of health!

Balloon white - all time favorite Lambo color!   Congrats on your success!

You dick! :lol2: I'm totally jealous!

Congratulations though, that is an awesome car, looks like it will go to another great caretaker! 

Enjoy and make sure to post updates when you get more stuff completed.

And before 30? That's seriously impressive, kudos on hard work paying off! 

On 3/16/2019 at 1:28 AM, Digibeam said:

That’s totally Awesome....

Thank you!

On 3/16/2019 at 3:05 AM, pmdw1 said:

Congrats! Lovely car with some cool history. 

Thanks, definitely cool ownership. Mountain Dews baby! (look up the Shaun White clip lol)

On 3/16/2019 at 10:18 AM, Chipster said:

Congrats man.  Beautiful car!

Thanks so much my friend.

19 hours ago, cake said:

Congrats and enjoy for many miles in the best of health!

Balloon white - all time favorite Lambo color!   Congrats on your success!

Thanks @cake! Appreciate the kind words.

Me too! Balloon White, Arancio Atlas, or Monterey Blue on the Murci = heavenly.

15 hours ago, Destructo said:

You dick! :lol2: I'm totally jealous!

Congratulations though, that is an awesome car, looks like it will go to another great caretaker! 

Enjoy and make sure to post updates when you get more stuff completed.

And before 30? That's seriously impressive, kudos on hard work paying off! 

:badgrin::P Thanks brother!

I will definitely keep the updates on the car coming. Can't wait to share the exhaust with you all!

And thank you for the kind words :D.

11 hours ago, murcivu said:

Congrats!  Sweet ride.  Murci has awesome presence.  

Thank you, totally agree. Undeniable presence on the road!

22 minutes ago, JanDaMan said:

Very nice! Pearl white is one of my favorites!

Me too! Thank you so much. I love the Verde Ithaca on your car. Alex (owner of Elite) wrapped his Balloon White car in "Avery Green" wrap color, and the Balloon pearl shows through ever so slightly... so it is VERY close to Verde Ithaca. Had me thinking about future change up if I ever get bored :lol: