My LP with SV kit

murcivu

Decided to do a purple wrap with Revozport SV kit.  Took them forever to send the kit but I think it was worth the wait.

53588336_2268187270132743_8518183310734655488_o.jpg

Not trying to be a dick, but something doesn't look right. I think...the rear wheel looks smaller than the front? Love the color though!

How'd the install go?

17 hours ago, dudewheresmycar said:

Looks great. Post more pics if you can

Will do.  Thx.

12 hours ago, RagingMurci said:

WOW!!!!! That looks fantastic....GREAT JOB and Congrats' :icon_thumleft:

How much work was it to get the RevoZport SV kit to fit? 

Thx!  A lot of work.  Definitely not a bolt-on and go.  

10 hours ago, Destructo said:

Not trying to be a dick, but something doesn't look right. I think...the rear wheel looks smaller than the front? Love the color though!

How'd the install go?

No offense taken.  Probably the stance.  Both fronts and rears are 19s.  Not a fan of staggered wheels myself.

2 hours ago, IcemanIG23 said:

The kit and wrap look great but the wheels have to go.

Thx but I'm gonna keep the wheels.  Actually love them.  

9 hours ago, megachad said:

Love it! looks excellent.

Thx bro!  Hope all is well with you.  Post some more pics of your awesome car when you get a chance.  Would love to see it more often.

8 hours ago, diabloking said:

murcivu 

You sir have one nice bull!

Thx!  Appreciate it.

5 hours ago, Destructo said:

Those are HRE's no?

Yes they are.

Nice job on the kit but I agree, something is off on the rear end.  Are all 4 tires the same diameter as stock, or have you converted it to RWD?

6 hours ago, emanon said:

Nice job on the kit but I agree, something is off on the rear end.  Are all 4 tires the same diameter as stock, or have you converted it to RWD?

Thx.  Think it's the stance.  The rear has been raised a bit but not yet for the front, giving it that raked appearance.

I think the rear wheels look like they are a smaller diameter from the angle of the photo because it has a deep dish as well as higher profile tyres.

I think the angle of the photo which at the rear is showing the upper passenger side engine bonnet profile is adding rear estate making the back end look thicker, also the oversized rims and larger rear tyre profile makes the car seem compressed.

Not saying any of it looks bad or wrong, just that the image has illusions built in.

But.....

i am also curious about the white paint marks under the centres of each wheel... or so they seem to be,  coincidence? Or is there an actual reason? 

( because I need to just add to the mystery.....is why)

That was a members car wasn't it?   Out of florida (cant think of the screen name) but it was matte black?   I get the questions about the wheels, they look....different...but for me...they work.   What color is the wrap supposed to be?   Almost looks periwinkle.  hah.  Overall, im a big fan, congrats!

On 3/20/2019 at 10:20 PM, whiteout said:

God damn dude... Your wheels are hands down the best aftermarket wheels on a Murci ever. 

I love this car!  It looks absolutely insane now!