WTB: Looking for a Nero on Nero LP-640 Coupe E-Gear

RagingMurci

Hi Everyone. I am looking for the following LP640; Nero on Nero Coupe with E-gear. Preferences would include Q-Ciutura Interior with Black Carbon Fiber package (not Titanium CF). No accident examples only. Would also prefer lower miles with documented maintenance history. PPI is a must and non-negotiable and of course at my expense. Price is therefore dependent on condition, history, options, and market factors.

I do NOT want to wrap the car. The following are the colors considered:
Nero Pegaso, Nero Nemesis, Nero Aldebaran, and would also consider
Grigio Telesto.

Thank you kindly for any help or leads you can give :icon_thumleft:

Destructo : I would appreciate it if we could leave this Thread in the Murcy forum.  Thank you for your consideration.

1 hour ago, RagingMurci said:

Hi Everyone. I am looking for the following LP640; Nero on Nero Coupe with E-gear. Preferences would include Q-Ciutura Interior with Black Carbon Fiber package (not Titanium CF). No accident examples only. Would also prefer lower miles with documented maintenance history. PPI is a must and non-negotiable and of course at my expense. Price is therefore dependent on condition, history, options, and market factors.

I do NOT want to wrap the car. The following are the colors considered:
Nero Pegaso, Nero Nemesis, Nero Aldebaran, and would also consider
Grigio Telesto.

Thank you kindly for any help or leads you can give :icon_thumleft:

Destructo : I would appreciate it if we could leave this Thread in the Murcy forum.  Thank you for your consideration.

:icon_thumleft: