MMI issues

RDW

Wondering if any other AV owners have had MMI issues.  Yesterday I was out and parked then went back and after start no volume on Radio or Media, Checked all my settings. I only got my volume back after about 6 ignition off/on resets. Previously I've had the MMI screen blank on start-up. Again after a few off/on I get the screen back. Maybe I have a bad MMI. Any suggestions would be appreciated...RDW

• 2 weeks later...

I have my 2018 AV have black screen on radio when I start. You can just hit one of the other buttons, like media, and then back to radio and the screen is back. Annoying. Have not had issue with no sound.

16 hours ago, repoanything said:

I have my 2018 AV have black screen on radio when I start. You can just hit one of the other buttons, like media, and then back to radio and the screen is back. Annoying. Have not had issue with no sound.

Interesting, thanx for that. I think I did do what you suggested (switching to media & back) in fact I think I hit every button on the consol Lol!! I was thinking maybe the system goes through a bite test every so often as the reason for the blank screen. As for the volume, that's still baffling...