Unread giving a search index error

NuclearJACK

last two days when clicking unread content I am getting the error " The search index is currently processing. Activity stream results may not be complete. "

also where is the setting to have posts load the latest reply/page instead of the first page? IE a post with 11 pages, I want it to load the 11th page. Is that an option I just cant find?

We were in the middle of some major back end updates. It appears a few things have "shifted" per say. trying to sort those out.

Are you currently getting those errors?

Looks like it's still indexing. Considering the size of our board that might still be occurring through the weekend. Give it a couple of days and I'll go further if it hasn't completed by Monday.

On 3/22/2019 at 5:19 PM, Destructo said:

Looks like it's still indexing. Considering the size of our board that might still be occurring through the weekend. Give it a couple of days and I'll go further if it hasn't completed by Monday.

Still happening today.

Same here.

Last week when I did the “unread content” filter it wiped everything out and gave me nothing (which I knew was incorrect).

Just logged in for the first time since last week, and got the error message NUCLEAR JACK posted above (on Friday).

This is not a complaint. Just an observation.  I’m sure it’ll be sorted soon.  Thanks for your hard work!

Yeah, sorry, everyone. I'm going above my pay grade on this. Some things off-line have kept me from getting here. We're back to it and I'll let you know what we get.

Thanks for your patience! 

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, NuclearJACK said:

This finally stopped happening today!!!

Yeah. We were able to get it sorted out. It was a process issue. I won't bore with the details, but we've still got some tracking down on the back end to make sure it doesn't happen further. But we should be in the clear for the time being.

Thanks for being patient, it's greatly appreciated.