Sign in to follow this  
Chipster

Another Italian

So I haven't had anything since selling the Gallardo last February since I was buying another house and getting married.  I even sold the old Caddy and my Tundra since I was driving over 100 a day, I got a Prius C (awesome to average 58+ mpg since I've had it).

So I've mentioned to some that while the Gallardo is a great car, it was too easy and lacked the character and event feelings I missed about the Diablo.  But another Diablo was out of the cards with the house and wedding stuff. 

Have always loved them and thought it would be a close match to my wants, but I just picked up a 72 Detomaso Pantera.  It's been restored.  Has Coilover, wilwood brakes, new 351W, Fuel Injection, GT40 intake, etc.  Living it so far.  Prior owners had added Foose wheels,  which came with stickers to look like the Foose Pantera, which I didn't care for a removed this weekend.  I'll get some better pics but these are from this weekend as it was.  It's actually 3M burnt orange metallic wrap.  The last pic is with most of the stickers removed, though I may leave the black background as a stripe.  Eventually I would like to do Group 4 flares, different wheels, and new paint.

20190324_090836.jpg

20190324_090934.jpg

20190324_091036.jpg

20190324_091042.jpg

20190323_184205.jpg

20190325_061654.jpg

13 minutes ago, Destructo said:

Love the Panteras, takes a specia enthusiast to take care of these. Kuddos! 

Thank you.  They do seem like a handful if not properly maintained.  Supposedly this was once owned by a Pantera Club of America President and spent some time in a museum too.  Everything seems to work.

Tough ask but would anyone be able to Photoshop the first pic for me to replace th orange with a teal color, like blu glauco, without the side stripes on the bottom and black wheels or black lip wheels with gold centers?