SVJ exhaust?

SV-N-IT

I haven't heard any talk about an SVJ exhaust from anyone?

this will be the first thing I do when mine comes in. has anyone heard of a company making

exhaust yet?

Capristo has one on a car already but not released yet.

TBH i'm not sure i will do it again it was not much louder just doing the muffler on my SV and the factory race exhaust is somewhere between standard and my Capristo. You really need to take the cats out for it to make a proper difference and i didn't want to do that. 

I do wonder if Akrapovic will start to supply all Lamborghini factory sports exhausts, they have done Urus and Bentleys, etc as a factory option now so seems logical other models may follow.  

I'll try and get a vid soon of my SV with Capristo and my SVJ together so you can see the difference. 

15 minutes ago, topjay said:

Capristo has one on a car already but not released yet.

TBH i'm not sure i will do it again it was not much louder just doing the muffler on my SV and the factory race exhaust is somewhere between standard and my Capristo. You really need to take the cats out for it to make a proper difference and i didn't want to do that. 

I do wonder if Akrapovic will start to supply all Lamborghini factory sports exhausts, they have done Urus and Bentleys, etc as a factory option now so seems logical other models may follow.  

I'll try and get a vid soon of my SV with Capristo and my SVJ together so you can see the difference. 

that would be awesome! please share if you can! TY :)

the car is actually a lot louder in person with just the valves open. I'm always a fan of a better exhaust but I'm not sure it needs it - will report back once I get more seat time. 

1 hour ago, Destructo said:

They say "modified" but i didn't watch to see if they explain what they did or if it's a different system. Sounds bonkers.

that's exactly what I need!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, topjay said:

It’s original muffler but primary cars removed 

That's crazy. I can only imagine when others start making "designer" systems how it'll sound.