I PURCHASED A STARSHIP

TeamSalamone

On ‎4‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 9:59 AM, TeamSalamone said:

Thank you all and it drives much different than the Sv .. 

nice man! different in what way??

It is so much tighter. The steering, unbelievable difference in the steering in the handling of this car.    It’s almost… Too perfect .   It is too quiet. You will never hear the car in Strada.    The exhaust in corsa is amazing only at 4000 RPM .  There is a large difference from sport and, the sound at 4000 RPM is amazing.

I drive across continents and countries but if I was very interested in track driving this is night and day over my SV.  It’s the steering. I don’t know what they did, or how they did it, the entire car feels ... better.  Handles perfect!  If you’re a performance nut and you like to hit turns,  you must see the difference between this car and the SV.  6 Aventador’s later ... this is the finest car on planet earth to me and ... Along the way from the coupe in November 2011 till now, the Aventodor has jumped leaps and bounds from its original incarnation.  Some of the models were not a LEAP or a bound, From the previous model, but all considered, this car is hugely above ... even the SV!  I can’t believe the handling!  I can’t believe this but here goes:  “I have never driven any car that handles as well as my current 12 cylinder Lambo”  This a new statement.  This car is good.  This one... this is very very noticeable.  I actually had to locate Lambo power on my cell phone and tell you guys this. This car is different. Drive one 

Congrats. you gotta do a night vid just like that but with a hundred kids standing there watching it, it's gonna make them all believe in aliens

3 hours ago, TeamSalamone said:

It is so much tighter. The steering, unbelievable difference in the steering in the handling of this car.    It’s almost… Too perfect .   It is too quiet. You will never hear the car in Strada.    The exhaust in corsa is amazing only at 4000 RPM .  There is a large difference from sport and, the sound at 4000 RPM is amazing.

I drive across continents and countries but if I was very interested in track driving this is night and day over my SV.  It’s the steering. I don’t know what they did, or how they did it, the entire car feels ... better.  Handles perfect!  If you’re a performance nut and you like to hit turns,  you must see the difference between this car and the SV.  6 Aventador’s later ... this is the finest car on planet earth to me and ... Along the way from the coupe in November 2011 till now, the Aventodor has jumped leaps and bounds from its original incarnation.  Some of the models were not a LEAP or a bound, From the previous model, but all considered, this car is hugely above ... even the SV!  I can’t believe the handling!  I can’t believe this but here goes:  “I have never driven any car that handles as well as my current 12 cylinder Lambo”  This a new statement.  This car is good.  This one... this is very very noticeable.  I actually had to locate Lambo power on my cell phone and tell you guys this. This car is different. Drive one 

Great information re: the handling. On the exhaust above 4000 I heard that starting with the S the below 4000 RPM was muted compared to the Gen 1 AV but as you say above 4000 RPM hells bells. By your surmising that has continued to the SVJ.