Any Canadians waiting for an SVJ?

NuclearJACK

2 hours ago, sl55 said:

Interesting...I thought all Lambo's except Urus were air freighted for the Canadian market.

Opposite I think isn't it? I thought only the V12's were air freighted. I'm fairly confident I'm not right, we discussed it somewhere on the site not so long ago. 

On a side note, I'd be kind of frustrated the car got opened up and is being stored in an outdoor lot by the airport. 

Just now, Destructo said:

Opposite I think isn't it? I thought only the V12's were air freighted. I'm fairly confident I'm not right, we discussed it somewhere on the site not so long ago. 

On a side note, I'd be kind of frustrated the car got opened up and is being stored in an outdoor lot by the airport. 

Nope, both V10 and V12. My 580 and Perf both were air freight only.

I agree about the outdoor storage and the car not been covered. Very bizarre and it's also a matte paint job so all the snow and rain can't be good for the paint job.

3 minutes ago, sl55 said:

Nope, both V10 and V12. My 580 and Perf both were air freight only.

I agree about the outdoor storage and the car not been covered. Very bizarre and it's also a matte paint job so all the snow and rain can't be good for the paint job.

Good to know!

I'd wager that car was driven around, which I would also be pissed about. Don't they usually crate them? 

3 minutes ago, Destructo said:

Good to know!

I'd wager that car was driven around, which I would also be pissed about. Don't they usually crate them? 

Air freighted cars are covered like the one below, only time the cover is removed is when the car is inspected by Customs. It's painful to see that SVJ sitting outside like that, I would be livid if it was my car.

47694630_2095976837129617_4067443791618694752_n.jpg