New 2022 Lamborghini Aventador hybrid V12

sl55

Production of the standard Aventador S is “technically” over, i.e. new orders from the dealers will not be taken.  However, the other way around is still valid, i.e. Lambo SpA can allocate an AV-S or two to some dealerships so it really boils down to Lambo SpA themselves.

There are plenty AV-series left to be made: some remaining SVJ/SVJ63 coupes and production of the SVJ/SVJ63 roadsters are just starting now.  The first batch of SVJ roadsters to which the factory “allocates”; i.e. forced sales; to dealerships are happening as we speak.   Then there are 63 Sian’s with the possibility of Sian roadsters.  Then there are the track-only SVR’s.  And perhaps a few so-called one-off’s but all will be based on the AV chassis.  Plenty of work to be done still on the AV production line even if the AV-S were axed today.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Beautiful spec. Mine is at factory warehouse now waiting on transport so nearing the finish line. Should have it in January sometime.

3 hours ago, rhyno said:

That’s a great color, I wonder which one of the boys in Van ordered it!

It's for sale, I believe it's listed for $790k. 

Can you guys please try to post your SVJ's in the SVJ thread? I get very excited when I see this thread is active, but nothing about the actual car the thread is about :P?

On 12/14/2019 at 6:37 PM, sl55 said:

Saw in person today, looks incredible.

79090091_10162595892165175_8667467444706

Dude this is a nearly identical spec to mine (from what I can tell) in roadster form. Only difference is the interior - I did the SVJ XXX stitching instead of the S details on the seat and dash. How is it only $790k CAD? Just the AP options for the color alone make it more expensive than that.

4 hours ago, Luxeous said:

Dude this is a nearly identical spec to mine (from what I can tell) in roadster form. Only difference is the interior - I did the SVJ XXX stitching instead of the S details on the seat and dash. How is it only $790k CAD? Just the AP options for the color alone make it more expensive than that.

Added a picture of the sticker in the SVJ thread...

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, APB said:

Anyone know if the factory has shutdown yet due to the pandemic? 

I had Ad Persona scheduled at factory and got word last week that all Ad Persona is cancelled until further notice

I feel for all the customers who were hoping to get their cars by summer because it doesn't look like this pandemic is ending any time soon and the longer factories are shut, the longer the backlog. Going take months for supply chains to catch up.

Edit:

Read over on the other Lambo forum that the factory is set to open on March 25th.

I can confirm that factory and specifically Ad Personam is closed secondary to Covid19.  Many of you know the Ad Personam I have on my SVJ has been the bane of my existence--when I was just communicating with them on the latest update, I was advised of the closure--so guess the waiting continues.  I can't fault them--they have a major situation on their hands.

• 4 months later...