"We are Curated" Miami Automotive Dealership

Griza

I've driven past this place 100 times and decided to stop in since they had a Diabo SE Jota and a Diablo SV outside. I have zero affiliation and know nothing about them. Just wanted to pass on that they have an absolutely ridiculous inventory if anyone is looking for a new toy.

http://wearecurated.com/inventory/ 

I have dealt with John and he is top notch. He is a Lambo nut and has some of the best inventory in the world! I would not hesitate to buy a car from him.

John is one of the biggest Lambo nuts maybe more than Roy.  And its just not him. He got his passion from his father.  The Miura SV they had the factory bought back from them and now sitting in museum.  He is a solid guy. 

• 3 weeks later...

Passionate people travel the globe seeking great cars.  I've caught Hershel literally getting on a plane to some place just to check out a car. And they've had less than perfect cars and were quick to disclose shortcomings (not every 25 year old exotic has perfect paint, you know).

I trust Herchel and John at We Are Curated.

P.S. John Sr. helped out with diagnosing some challenges on my SV a few years ago while it was sitting at Lamborghini Palm Beach, and I appreciate his unsolicited help.