Flash 2013+ Aventador to SVJ specs?

Allan-Herbie

I know you can flash the ECU's on the the 13+ Aventadors to SV specs, does anyone know if you can do them now to SVJ specs?

• 2 weeks later...

Oh wow, seriously..it's just a ecu flash for the increases on the SV & SVJ?

My 2016 might like that to happen if it real....

I highly doubt that.

The SV is based on the 1st-gen AV so an ECU flash to SV specs is possible since the hardware is more or less the same.

The SVJ is based on the AV-S/2nd-gen AV where they added another mode to the transmission and the car has 4WS; the hardware is somewhat different.  So perhaps it's possible from the AV-S to the SVJ spec.  1st-gen AV to SVJ spec would seem unlikely.

On 5/3/2019 at 5:34 PM, VCR said:

I highly doubt that.

The SV is based on the 1st-gen AV so an ECU flash to SV specs is possible since the hardware is more or less the same.

The SVJ is based on the AV-S/2nd-gen AV where they added another mode to the transmission and the car has 4WS; the hardware is somewhat different.  So perhaps it's possible from the AV-S to the SVJ spec.  1st-gen AV to SVJ spec would seem unlikely.

You may still be able to flash the motor.  So far from seeing the results I think the fastest Aventadors may be the regular bodied editions, with updated tunes.  

Talking to a couple of factory engineers recently who were saying all engines basically the same and that they all run 800+ and are then detuned from there 

1 hour ago, Allan-Herbie said:

You may still be able to flash the motor.  So far from seeing the results I think the fastest Aventadors may be the regular bodied editions, with updated tunes.  

If they can flash the motor part only, that would be great.  I'm concerned that the entire system "talks" to one another and when some parts want to talk to the 4WS module, it's not there.

8 hours ago, VCR said:

If they can flash the motor part only, that would be great.  I'm concerned that the entire system "talks" to one another and when some parts want to talk to the 4WS module, it's not there.

I think the TCU only picks up speed signals from the Ecu in order to shift the car in areas like auto mode. The TCU handles all the transmissions functions.