Urus vs Speciale.... :)

FikseSTS

The thing is a BEAST!  I was never really sure about the Urus--loved the concept.  Was taking for a spin in it the way it CAN be driven.  OMG, was I shocked.  There is legitimately not another SUV like it. It truly is a Super SUV. If you want ultimate posh, do a Bentley, if you want supercar specs in an crazy suped up SUV, with dual personality, this is where it's at. Thanks Brooks for always bringing the best content.

Things I never thought I'd see! :lol2

That's bonkers man, looks like a riot. Granted having either in the garage would be a riot,  but that Urus is one quick tank! 

Thanks for sharing! 

Why was this URUS running so much slower than the white one you tested? Still great to see. I love the Urus. 

1 hour ago, Allan-Herbie said:

Why was this URUS running so much slower than the white one you tested? Still great to see. I love the Urus. 

was really hot out....  he had bigger wheels on the car as well....  not sure what his best time that day was...  we should see these in the 10's soon...

22 hours ago, FikseSTS said:

was really hot out....  he had bigger wheels on the car as well....  not sure what his best time that day was...  we should see these in the 10's soon...

Cant wait to see!