New To Lamborghini and LP Family

DoctaM3

Guys, let me introduce you to the newest member of the Lamborghini family a local friend who just picked up a stunning Verde Mantis Aventador SV. His LP name is PittBull and he has a long history of wonderful sports cars (mostly green) including an Special Edition Viper, at Mclaren 650S and now the SV. I'll let me introduce himself and tell you about his experience to date but please offer him a warm welcome. He has lots of questions about the Aventador SV and I told him this is the place to find them and to learn & interact with the most knowledgeable enthusiasts.

Here are a couple of pictures I took of his green monster this weekend.

IMG_7194.jpg

46949957385_ff1bc772bd_o.jpg

IMG_7147.HEIC IMG_7193.HEIC IMG_7197.HEIC IMG_6964.HEIC IMG_7147.HEIC

Nice, best bit of advice is you can get a massive amount of extra fuel into Aventadors by pulling the fuel nozzle right to the top. Makes a huge difference to how far you can go especially on road trips. It’s nearly 20% extra fuel even when it says its full on the gauge 

1 hour ago, topjay said:

Nice, best bit of advice is you can get a massive amount of extra fuel into Aventadors by pulling the fuel nozzle right to the top. Makes a huge difference to how far you can go especially on road trips. It’s nearly 20% extra fuel even when it says its full on the gauge 

For real? That is insane! Going to try that out on my next fillup. I'll have less than a quarter tank and only be able to fit about 13 gallons right now if I remember correctly, doesnt last long. 

Hi everyone.  I'm so happy to have joined the Lamborghini family!!  I'd love any and all advice you have to give. 

Also, I'd love to put the Lamborghini race exhaust on it.  If you know anyone that has one, please pass on my contact info.

I can't wait to meet everyone at shows and events!

38 minutes ago, PittBull said:

Hi everyone.  I'm so happy to have joined the Lamborghini family!!  I'd love any and all advice you have to give. 

Also, I'd love to put the Lamborghini race exhaust on it.  If you know anyone that has one, please pass on my contact info.

I can't wait to meet everyone at shows and events!

Congratulations and welcome. Gorgeous ride you have! As far as exhaust, would you consider aftermarket? I'd say reach out to Sean at Fabspeed. [email protected] phone: 267-742-3046. They make some awesome sounding systems, you wouldn't be disappointed.

Congrats and enjoy for many miles in the best of health!  Hope to meet you at a local C&C or other event.