14 verde scandal roadster

Anyone know anything about this 2014 Verde Scandal roadster that was for sale at ilusso in california and now for sale at excel auto in miami?

Car was originally in ohio till 2018 then was offered for sale by ilusso around march..  houston costa of royalty exotic seem to have bought it but 1 mo later car was sold by ilusso to Excel auto in florida.

it doesnt look like royalty exotic actually rented the car since the milage only increased by a couple of hundred miles.  

anyone have any insight on this car or know it's history?  I put an offer on it and am scheduling a PPI.. just thought I put it up here and see if anyone knows anything about it. 

used-2014-lamborghini-aventador-2drconvertible-811-18916894-2-1024.jpg

used-2014-lamborghini-aventador-2drconvertible-811-18916894-5-1024.jpg

used-2014-lamborghini-aventador-2drconvertible-811-18916894-8-1024.jpg

TBO the mods are ugly with a capital "U" but everyone has their own tastes..

I am thinking this was a non-anniversary car that had the anniversary parts put on it that were "anniversario" and "one-of." If I recall, this car was in Chicago for a while.   Can't remember if that was coupe or roadster though. I have to check..

I knew it... this car was reported CF from the factory but in fact other (including a reliable source) said it want not. At any rate, here is the video I recorded of it in Chicago at Gold Coast in 2015. Note again, its was not a anniversario if I recall.

I love Verde Scandal, but damn this is one hard car to love. Those parts just don't it any favors. I suspect someone was trying to pull a sneaky and get some extra money for it not being a true anniversary car.

Maybe i am just weird but I like it.  I dont see what you guys are talking about the CF not making it look right.  And for $320k for a roadster i think it is a solid deal assuming the car itself checks out without a history 

20 minutes ago, alpha6164 said:

Maybe i am just weird but I like it.  I dont see what you guys are talking about the CF not making it look right.  And for $320k for a roadster i think it is a solid deal assuming the car itself checks out without a history 

Maybe not the parts so much as the color balance.

Looking at the rear, the amount of darkness with the grill, carbon, and diffuser just looks out of balance. The front spoiler, being carbon and black paint doesn't look good together, in my subjective opinion.

A quick few changes or even painting the carbon would appeal for my tastes.

Interesting to see in the pics the bat doors open, something one rarely if ever see's..