Murcielago roadster review

darth sidious

I came across this video when watching the Mr Ed Vinwiki Verde Draco video

It's been a while since I've seen an up to date roadster review video has on the interweb

I'm not sure I agree with the bizarre or quirks descriptions but on balance the review is good.

I enjoy watching these when I have the time. He makes some points that are interesting to non-owners and enthusiasts. That being said, his thoughts on the quirks (which there are plenty and with definite criticism :lol2: ) it seems that he is comparing it without the proper context. Things for the brand and technology were far different in 2006 (and prior) than cars circa 2019. 

Still enjoy his reviews, but I wouldn't hesitate to pick up a Murcielago.

I like Doug! Shmee on the other hand, along with a bunch of US youtube cunts are unwatchable!

On 5/26/2019 at 10:45 PM, LA_Brit said:

I like Doug! Shmee on the other hand, along with a bunch of US youtube cunts are unwatchable!

Shmee is small doses perhaps? I fell down the rabbit hole and watched a bunch in a short amount of time. Then came up for air, and never looked back. It seems that there are too many trying to justify themselves for using it as a way to get "the cars." Instead of someone who has the cars, doesn't need the views and shares because they enjoy it. 

• 2 months later...

Very cool video!

Since I drive the same car....as a daily driver, I would say his review is quite accurate. 

....and yeah, when I first bought the car....umm....why isn't the reverse switch in the center blank space lol

Shamile

Freeze....Miami Vice!

3 hours ago, Old Guy Garage said:

Damn Doug... HE caused me to buy my first Lambo, seriously. A few months after watching this video, I had to have one. I love mine.

Here's mine getting delivered.

So pristine!

Why did he back it into the trailer? That’s really hard on the egear.

21 hours ago, Stimpy said:

So pristine!

Why did he back it into the trailer? That’s really hard on the egear.

Thanks Stimpy. As you have seen I try to keep it like that. An OCD problem.

Don't know why they did it like that, but if it goes in first it still has to back out right? In any case the clutch snap when I bled the actuator was only down .01mm :-)))

3 hours ago, Old Guy Garage said:

Thanks Stimpy. As you have seen I try to keep it like that. An OCD problem.

Don't know why they did it like that, but if it goes in first it still has to back out right? In any case the clutch snap when I bled the actuator was only down .01mm :-)))

If they put it in facing forward, the car wouldn't be reversed uphill, it would be backed out downhill. Reversing uphill is what's bad for the egear clutch. Even if it doesn't wear it out, it can glaze the clutch since there's a lot more slippage going in reverse in the egear.