Are any of you going to be attending...

zdevilinside

This just looks like someone trying to desperately get attention to his social media channels. I could be wrong, but man this looks fishy.

So if you're "channels"  meet the arbitrary "requirements" but you don't mention the event, make ten posts on Instagram, one youtube video and email the guy and the rest of the other 9 steps you don't qualify? Come on.

Whatever happened to hanging out with a group of people because you like cars? Now, they want to charge you for parking, charge you to get into cars and coffee and charge you to peddle YouTube views and Instagram posts? My gosh... I can appreciate a side hustle, but this is just stupid.

13 hours ago, Destructo said:

This just looks like someone trying to desperately get attention to his social media channels. I could be wrong, but man this looks fishy.

So if you're "channels"  meet the arbitrary "requirements" but you don't mention the event, make ten posts on Instagram, one youtube video and email the guy and the rest of the other 9 steps you don't qualify? Come on.

Whatever happened to hanging out with a group of people because you like cars? Now, they want to charge you for parking, charge you to get into cars and coffee and charge you to peddle YouTube views and Instagram posts? My gosh... I can appreciate a side hustle, but this is just stupid.

+1

He is charging because he would like to get some of the money back that he put into paying for the event.  Remember, it isn't free to get to have 2 different tracks over a couple of days.  Further, the tracks charge you for parking.   As for Cars and Coffee, they charge for that too.