Which jackass wrecked their Performante?

Quite Old news, after a dealer event, egged on by the wannabe you tubers, had done it a couple or times already in very silly locations and was lucky it didn’t end worse. Nice guy got carried away, nor experienced, cold tyres and a bit of stupidity 

Same event reminded me to never attend public events, one guy got repeatedly called a cunt in front of his small child in a roadster for not revving. General public are not nice and have no respect 

On 5/31/2019 at 3:34 PM, topjay said:

Quite Old news, after a dealer event, egged on by the wannabe you tubers, had done it a couple or times already in very silly locations and was lucky it didn’t end worse. Nice guy got carried away, nor experienced, cold tyres and a bit of stupidity 

Same event reminded me to never attend public events, one guy got repeatedly called a cunt in front of his small child in a roadster for not revving. General public are not nice and have no respect 

I'm in Las Vegas I get people all the time will try to "EGGED" me on they will say things like: "Rev it Man!!" or say something for me to peeled off fast,,i would usually refused,,and look like an asshole ,,it's part of the draw back on owning exotic cars i guess,,lol