Clear Coat on Wheel Cracking

Tara

I was in my driveway the other day and noticed my one wheel had serious chipping and cracking in the clear coat. They look like stress cracks. Anybody see anything like this before? IT's a 2017 with 36k miles. Do you think the dealer would cover it with warranty? I'm guessing they will blame it on me

IMG-3939.jpg

IMG-3936.jpg

IMG-3937.jpg

IMG-3938.jpg

Could be caused by stone chips or a bad previous refurb, a lot of the diamond cut & polished and then lacquered wheels seem to do this though 

1 hour ago, Destructo said:

I'd be taking it to the dealer none the less. How bad are the roads you driving anyways?! :lol2: 

Have you been to NJ? :lol2:

• 1 month later...

Dealer said it was probably from a previous poor repair. They fixed it and covered the cost

7 hours ago, Tara said:

Dealer said it was probably from a previous poor repair. They fixed it and covered the cost

That's good news. Glad it's taken care of. How's the car treating you aside from that?

I love it but there is always something wrong with it. Nothing major but annoying little things or a recall here and there. Looking at other brands for my next lease but nothing catches my eye like this car so I'll probably just end up with another one :lol2: . I'm hoping since the new one is supposed to come out in 2021 I can get a decent deal on a leftover C43 this time around

• 1 year later...

For you to pick the perfect eye makeup cleaner pads, you should understand your skin. The sensitivity of the skin in each woman varies; some stand up to the chemicals of a cosmetic while others do not. You need to know which makeup remover pads are the best for your eyes, so you avoid harming them or having an allergy to a poor product.

what is a sponsored ad