Floating Mansion in Miami Beach..

Griza

I have seen this floating mansion docked but today as I was in the gym (which has a view of Biscayne Bay) and saw it actually floating around. They are asking $5.5m not $5.9 as stated in the clip. 

https://www.local10.com/news/florida/miami-beach/floating-fortress-turns-heads-off-miami-beach

Not a bad concept. Surprised it is that size too but if you got some spare cash and you want views on views, guess this is th way to go. They didn't address docking location issues. I am assuming you can't just "park" this anywhere.

4 hours ago, DoctaM3 said:

Not a bad concept. Surprised it is that size too but if you got some spare cash and you want views on views, guess this is th way to go. They didn't address docking location issues. I am assuming you can't just "park" this anywhere.

I believe it comes with the lot shown in the video on Star Island which has the custom dock. This could give Gino an idea to build a Lamboathouse.

I saw this house last week on star island. Our captain said he’s seen it parked everywhere even on a beach. Instead of an anchor it’s got 4 legs that pin it to the ground. The guy can drive the house around. 

uhh...so how far can you tow that thing? Can it make it to bahamas or NYC?